home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > TRIP PLANNING > Resorts
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-22-2019, 08:42 PM   #51
Lamima
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by a1000monkeys View Post
Thanks. It's an awful long drive from California though. Need something I can check-in as baggage but not so big I get hit with a bulky baggage charge.
Oh, duh, San Fran. Yeah, you need one of the flat ones. Maybe that fold up into a travel bag.

Owners since 2006- HHI, BWV & CCV
DVC trip(s): Dec 19-21 AKV GV & Dec 21-28 Vistana / May 9-13, 2020 HHI
Next cruise(s): July 11, 2020 HAL Amsterdam & March 8, 2021 Celebrity Reflection
Lamima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 07:27 PM   #52
PrincipalTinker
Studio

I had to come back to this thread. I was planning on booking a BW studio tomorrow morning for the first weekend in October. Tonight I logged on and saw there should be garden/pool views available . Then I saw standard view available for the last weekend in September and grabbed that. When will the walking stop?
PrincipalTinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 08:08 PM   #53
a1000monkeys
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincipalTinker View Post
I had to come back to this thread. I was planning on booking a BW studio tomorrow morning for the first weekend in October. Tonight I logged on and saw there should be garden/pool views available . Then I saw standard view available for the last weekend in September and grabbed that. When will the walking stop?
New Years Eve.

Actually I have no idea but there probably are some people that started walking in August and plan to hold for NYE. Iíve been trying to snag a standard view studio but canít get in to even start walking. However, last year I waitlisted for mid October and it came through within a few days as people walked right past those dates.
Old 11-03-2019, 07:06 AM   #54
goldilocks_63
Grand Villa

Smile Bcv july 2,3,4

I’m in 8 month window and waitlisted for Bcv studio july 2-5

Goldi
goldilocks_63 is offline   Reply With Quote