home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > TRIP PLANNING > Tours and Events
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 01-09-2019, 01:35 PM   #1
Uncle.Earl
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)

Default Disney blames Goofy Moonlight Magic for Feb 5 & 12

Having already booked a stay at AKV - Kidani on Feb 4-8 in an 1 bedroom standard and a 2 bedroom standard Feb 8-12, 2019.
Then the Mouse Magic pleased and teased this stay with a chance for DVC's Moonlight Magic at Magic Kingdom on Feb 5 or Feb 12 Received the sign-up activation email on Jan 8 around 6 pm. This did cause me some anxiety earlier in the day (really all day)

Having gone to the rather sparsely populated Moonlight event around Hurricane Irma September, 2017 I knew a good time was on the way.

This morning at 8:57 am clicked the email link and was randomly assigned position 2171 at 9:00 am. The clock ticked and ticked the number slowly very slowly progressed to my chance to sign on. Now 9:18 am and boom my turn. Then nothing appears. Then the disappearing in phase then spinning out of phase page, in then out and in and out over and over. 5 minutes goes by and and my place in the line has expired and I must start all over position 1410 which went down to position 63 . Now 9:32 am then they stated Goofy was at fault for the Mouse's IT problems 9:52 am the IT fix was in but nothing happened until 10:07 am then in again. I was praying the whole time Spun to the sign up page entered Member number. Couple of more pages picked Feb 5th Now I'am happy Reservation for THREE!

Last edited by Uncle.Earl; 01-09-2019 at 01:37 PM. Reason: speeling
Uncle.Earl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 01:58 PM   #2
Brian5581
Add-on Aficionado

Phew. Congratulations on your booking!
Brian5581 is online now   Reply With Quote