home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > WELCOME TO THE DVC BOARDS AT MOUSEOWNERS.COM > Welcome to the Forums!
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-10-2018, 09:44 AM   #1931
Carlymouse
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)

Default Happy to join the family!

Excited to have just joined the DVC family! (SSR resale) Neither my husband nor I had been to Disney in over 20 years when we finally got back with my in-laws and DD3. We always liked our past experiences at Disney, but planning for the trip really hit me with the Disney bug- 6 months later we were talking DVC.
Carlymouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 04:00 PM   #1932
AnnaS
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlymouse View Post
Excited to have just joined the DVC family! (SSR resale) Neither my husband nor I had been to Disney in over 20 years when we finally got back with my in-laws and DD3. We always liked our past experiences at Disney, but planning for the trip really hit me with the Disney bug- 6 months later we were talking DVC.
Welcome Home and Welcome to MO!
May 2019 - OKW

AnnaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 09:08 PM   #1933
Brian5581
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlymouse View Post

Welcome aboard, and congratulations on your purchase!
Brian5581 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 12:13 PM   #1934
ndamaso85

Default Family of 3 Excited about DVC!

Hi Everyone! My name is Natalie. I just moved to Venice Fl with my husband and 3 year old from Boston last month. We mostly stay at Shades of Green, but are excited to try the DVC rental route.
ndamaso85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 01:00 PM   #1935
Joeli
One Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndamaso85 View Post
Hi Everyone! My name is Natalie. I just moved to Venice Fl with my husband and 3 year old from Boston last month. We mostly stay at Shades of Green, but are excited to try the DVC rental route.
Welcome fellow Floridian! Moving from NY to Florida was the best thing we could have done. Enjoy being closer to the House of the Mouse!

Upcoming:
Jun 2019 - BWV
Mar 2019 - PVB
Feb 2019 - BRV
Jan 2019 - DCL Magic - Miami - Marvel day at Sea

Done:
2018 (Jan, May, June, Aug, Sept, Nov) - DCL Fantasy - Orlando - Star Wars day at Sea, BLT, Swan x 2, Hilton Bonnet Creek, BWV/AKV (Kidani), Swan
2017 (Jan, May, Oct) - VGF, BLT, BRV
2016 (Feb, May) - PVB, BRV/BWV
2015/2014 (Sept) - BCV, AoA (Little Mermaid/Nemo/Lion King)

Joeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 05:53 PM   #1936
E2ME2

Default Prodigal

Returning to the site after a long absence. I originally joined in 2013.
I've owned DVC since 2011-SSR, and just recently added on at SSR. I look forward to catching up with everyone & making up for lost time.
Old 10-22-2018, 09:14 PM   #1937
Brian5581
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:

Welcome aboard, and congratulations on your move!

Quote:
Originally Posted by E2ME2 View Post
I've owned DVC since 2011-SSR, and just recently added on at SSR. I look forward to catching up with everyone & making up for lost time.

Welcome back, and congratulations on your purchase!
Brian5581 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 06:52 AM   #1938
AnnaS
Grand Villa

Quote:

Welcome to MO!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by E2ME2 View Post
Welcome back and congrats on your add-on! Enjoy!
May 2019 - OKW

AnnaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 07:02 AM   #1939
capeokw56
Two Bedroom

Quote:
Welcome home to DVC! Were you in the city or outside somewhere? Congrats for getting away from the New England winters too. Friends of ours have a condo in Venice.. what a beautiful place!
capeokw56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2018, 12:56 AM   #1940
podiot106

Default Hello

I already made a new threat to introduce my self but might as well do it here on the welcome board! My name is Peter I am 34!years old from The Bronx , NYC. I have one five year old son named Peter The fifth and have been with my girlfriend going on eight years in Dec. I recently closed on my vacation club membership about two weeks ago. My home resort is CVC and I look forward to making new friends ! Thank you for the love!
podiot106 is offline   Reply With Quote