home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > WELCOME TO THE DVC BOARDS AT MOUSEOWNERS.COM > Site / Forum News and Events
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08-24-2021, 02:21 PM   #11
fabricmage
Studio

Thank you so much! I don't post much but I usually log in multiple times a day. I really enjoy the honest answers and the wisdom dispensed instead of the hyperbole, trolls and Disney apologists at so many other sites.
fabricmage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 02:23 PM   #12
shell
Studio

Default Hooray!!!

Thank you all!!! Now I can suck back all the tears into my eyes that Iíve been crying since the announcement MO was going away!!! 😂 This is my go to every morning and evening to read a lot of valuable info, humor and feeling a part of the world (not to mention my fav place in the world - WDW) since I started caring for my elderly mom who has vascular dementia along with various other health issues quite a while ago. This website, along with the Good Lord, has saved my sanity! My love and appreciation to you!! ❤️🥰😘. Did I say Thank You?
shell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 02:24 PM   #13
sawickipedia
Grand Villa

As one of the folks who was working on the potential MO v2 it was always done with the idea of only working to find a home for the MO community and with the notion of 100% respecting Kim and Eric's wishes and desires. And if they wanted to continue or create a MO v2 themselves - then that means supporting them 100%. So I'm happy to hear the news! Onward!

for disney news - check out/follow my disney twitter list of leading WDW news sites

home resorts: bwv/blt/pvb/aul/riv
1982 - PR / 1984 - PR / 2012 - PR / 2014 - DL (off-resort) / 2015 - POR / 2017 - POR / 2018 - BCV & BWV/ 2019 - BWV & BWV / 2020 - RIV, PVB & BWV / 2021 - BWV, RiV, BWV

NEXT TRiP Easter 2022 BWV
sawickipedia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 02:25 PM   #14
beansprout
Add-on Aficionado

THANK YOU! MO has been my home for so many years. I canít wait to join 2.0 and hear Kim and Eric say ď Welcome Home! ď
beansprout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 02:30 PM   #15
kaedeesmom
Two Bedroom

I'm so grateful for this. Thank you to everyone.
Old 08-24-2021, 02:30 PM   #16
snookies
One Bedroom

Thank you to all who carefully considered and made this decision. This is great news. I'm looking forward to seeing what's next and the grand fun that's ahead.
snookies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 02:30 PM   #17
Wonderdog4
One Bedroom

Thank you! You just made my day.
Wonderdog4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 02:31 PM   #18
helenabear
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by sawickipedia View Post
As one of the folks who was working on the potential MO v2 it was always done with the idea of only working to find a home for the MO community and with the notion of 100% respecting Kim and Eric's wishes and desires. And if they wanted to continue or create a MO v2 themselves - then that means supporting them 100%. So I'm happy to hear the news! Onward!

This is it, 100%

I never wanted to create a new home except for us to gather. I said so many times I'd rather work with them to find a great balance. And now I can focus my crazy life on school stuff without worry.
Old 08-24-2021, 02:31 PM   #19
Nickys
Grand Villa

Fantastic news, and thank you to Kim and Eric! This is the best outcome for Mouseowners everywhere.

Now why is it so darn dusty around here?

And I want to echo what helenabear and sawickipedia said. I am delighted beyond words that our team can stop working on the new site now. I had hardly dared hope over the weekend. My hopes were answered today.

Last edited by Nickys; 08-24-2021 at 02:54 PM.
Nickys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 02:32 PM   #20
TiggerTail
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)

Hot Dog! Fantastic! Terrific! This is SUCH great news! Thank you so much Kim, Eric, Dirk and everyone else who is working to make this new site possible.
TiggerTail is offline   Reply With Quote