home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > RENT / TRADE / TRANSFER BOARD > Rent / Trade / Transfer Board > Point Transfers Wanted
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 09-14-2018, 11:24 AM   #1
permavac10
One Bedroom

Default Closed

Hi:

I am looking for a transfer only at this time - not for someone to make a reservation for me. I need points that will be usable for February 2019 so it's fine if that is when they are expiring or points that are set to expire this year (i.e. points from your 2017 Use Year) I could take as well since I will still be able to bank them after the transfer. Points that have already been banked CANNOT be transferred. I wouldn't want holding points at this junction either. Resort obviously doesn't matter since my reservation will be in the 7-month timeframe. I could take as few as 38 points and up to 45. If you have a higher amount that you are trying to sell in one transfer I would entertain that as well...

Please let me know what price per point you are looking for. PayPal transaction with confirmed accounts only or long-time Mouseowners members.

Thanks,
Terri

Last edited by permavac10; 09-22-2018 at 09:59 PM.
permavac10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 02:50 PM   #2
Chere
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)

Default 200 SSR points from Feb 2018

Hi, We have 200 SSR points from FEB 2018. We are asking $13.50 per point
Chere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 03:07 PM   #3
permavac10
One Bedroom

Hi:

Thanks for letting me know about your points. 200 is a little too much for me at this point.

Terri
permavac10 is offline   Reply With Quote