home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > JUST FOR FUN > Question of the Month
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-02-2018, 04:08 PM   #17
Goofygrl
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVCjj View Post
HELP PLEASE! First time I've done this scenario.

Have BWV May 2-4 reservation (transferred BWV points)
Have BWV May 4-5 reservation (rented from BWV owner)

Obviously the May 4-5 doesn't show up on DVC site so can't ask them to help.

Both show up on MDE (manually entered the rented one) but I need them combined/linked (don't know correct word) so I hopefully don't have to change rooms. FP and ADR should be no problem as both on MDE.

Who do I contact? A phone call to BWV giving them both #'s and ask them to combine/link?
You would call MS but they will require the other owner to be part of a conference call to link the reservations for a continuing stay.

If that won't work you'll probably be fine at check in pointing out that you have the night of the 4th also and to ask them to keep you in the same room if they didn't already notice it.