home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > TRIP PLANNING > Resorts
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 06-10-2019, 05:21 PM   #141
Dana
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micah008 View Post
To my knowledge there are no updates required. A few months ago there was an issue with FP+ and Split Stays, and I was planning to write an update, but from the posts I have seen things are back to normal and working like before.
Great, thanks!

Realizing my questions were slightly off-topic (split stay with some one else's points).
Dana is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 10:35 PM   #142
Micah008
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickys View Post
The only thing I can think of is the bit about the dining plan.

If staying room-only at a non DVC resort, you can phone and book what is called a “ticket-less package” to add the dining plan. So effectively you can add the dining plan to any stay, you just can’t always add it online.
Thanks. I wasn't aware of that, I will try to phrase that part better.

MousePerks
MOD 137 - Owner at Animal Kingdom Villas, Riviera Resort, and Saratoga Springs Resort

Apr '87 offsite; Feb '91 offsite; Feb '04 offsite; Feb '10 Pop; Jan '12 ASSp; Jan '13 Pop; Jan '14 VGF/AKV (Report); Mar '14 POR; Aug '14 SSR (Report); Jan '15 VGF/AKV/OKW (Report); Jan '16 BLT/BCV (Report); Aug '16 AKV; Jan '17 PVB/BWV; Jan '18 Pop/BRV; Aug '18 AKV; Jan '19 PVB/BCV; Jan '20 VGF/AKV/DRR; Aug '20 AKV/CCV; Oct '20 DRR;
Micah008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 08:44 PM   #143
DisPoly15
Studio

Default Luggage hold

We've got an interesting itinerary next year. July fourth at poly, switching to beach club on sunday because it was open and my wife has always wanted to stay there, then disney fantasy thru Saturday morning and then back to poly for 7 nights. I looked all over the interwebs and even called the resort and got an ambitious answer so I'm turning to the experts.

Will bell services hold some of our luggage at the poly for a week between our stays while we cruise? We dont need the extra clothes, stroller, etc on the boat but need to bring it all with us at the onset of the trip. So much info out there about land then sea. Really nothing I could find about land then sea then land again.

Thanks in advance!
Old 12-07-2019, 11:29 PM   #144
ajc
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisPoly15 View Post
We've got an interesting itinerary next year. July fourth at poly, switching to beach club on sunday because it was open and my wife has always wanted to stay there, then disney fantasy thru Saturday morning and then back to poly for 7 nights. I looked all over the interwebs and even called the resort and got an ambitious answer so I'm turning to the experts.

Will bell services hold some of our luggage at the poly for a week between our stays while we cruise? We dont need the extra clothes, stroller, etc on the boat but need to bring it all with us at the onset of the trip. So much info out there about land then sea. Really nothing I could find about land then sea then land again.

Thanks in advance!
This might be a good opportunity to get an owner's locker for holding your items.
Other MO want to weigh in?

Last edited by ajc; 12-08-2019 at 08:43 AM.
ajc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 10:44 AM   #145
Brian5581
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisPoly15 View Post

Thanks in advance!

Yes, bell services will hold your luggage for you, not to worry. I’ve personally done so with a BLT stay bookending a cruise.
Brian5581 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 05:57 PM   #146
Micah008
Grand Villa

I updated the first post based on a few things reported in various forums, specifically about the Disney Dining Plan and tips on the switchover date.

MousePerks
MOD 137 - Owner at Animal Kingdom Villas, Riviera Resort, and Saratoga Springs Resort

Apr '87 offsite; Feb '91 offsite; Feb '04 offsite; Feb '10 Pop; Jan '12 ASSp; Jan '13 Pop; Jan '14 VGF/AKV (Report); Mar '14 POR; Aug '14 SSR (Report); Jan '15 VGF/AKV/OKW (Report); Jan '16 BLT/BCV (Report); Aug '16 AKV; Jan '17 PVB/BWV; Jan '18 Pop/BRV; Aug '18 AKV; Jan '19 PVB/BCV; Jan '20 VGF/AKV/DRR; Aug '20 AKV/CCV; Oct '20 DRR;
Old 01-04-2020, 06:33 PM   #147
Nickys
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micah008 View Post
I updated the first post based on a few things reported in various forums, specifically about the Disney Dining Plan and tips on the switchover date.
One thing I noticed.

You say MS can book your ADRs for both parts of a split stay if both are booked on your points.

Might be more accurate to say “if booked on your membership”. We have had ADRs booked for all parts of a multi-split stay, when some of those were booked as a DVC cash-discounted room.
Nickys is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 06:36 PM   #148
Micah008
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickys View Post
One thing I noticed.

You say MS can book your ADRs for both parts of a split stay if both are booked on your points.

Might be more accurate to say “if booked on your membership”. We have had ADRs booked for all parts of a multi-split stay, when some of those were booked as a DVC cash-discounted room.
I will re-word it, thanks!

MousePerks

Old 01-15-2020, 01:24 PM   #149
Nshore
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)

Great info! Many of my questions answered in one place. Thanks!
Nshore is offline   Reply With Quote