home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > JUST FOR FUN > Community Hole
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2017, 11:47 PM   #551
Grand Villa

Originally Posted by D C View Post
It's bathroom humour
Old 11-30-2017, 11:52 PM   #552
Grand Villa

Originally Posted by kzrooster View Post
Were taping it here. Watching football.....
Ditto. I did spend a short time on the treadmill and watched a bit, but saving the rest for another walk.

Welcome back, Dave! Sorry about your drive home. But it sounds like the house is shaping up!

Kelly - I know youre excited about the MO cruise!

I have my work holiday dinner tomorrow. Then our bowling league right after.

Old 12-01-2017, 01:04 AM   #553
Add-on Aficionado

Originally Posted by Princess Amy View Post
Well the day has arrived Im leaving to pick up the keys in a few minutes! Then the next 14 days are going to be a zoo....haha. We have a fence going up, crown molding for the rest of the bedrooms that we could add before. Im painting all the girls rooms today before they put that up tomorrow. Water filter/softener being installed Sat....fridge and deep freeze coming in the next two days, cable hook ups, Tuesday is the professional movers.....Wed is the Geek Squad to put all the TVs back on the walls and reprogram the universal remotes....hubby flies back that day....,and then we have one week to get the rental house completely empty and cleaned! Then the following week company starts coming

Super excited! Long day coming! I will post some photos soon....

Best of luck with everything!

Originally Posted by Princess Amy View Post
Also I think I forgot to mention that Pearl my friend that I was helping out with cancer....,,passed away 3 weeks ago.....always bittersweet!

So sorry for your loss, Amy.

Originally Posted by Indy View Post
Thanks Kelly

The Disney special that is on now, does anyone know when it was taped ? .... anyone see it in person ?

Think early November, Karl, but not positive. DVRed it, will watch at some point this weekend.

I'm here. Just been plotting my climb to the top of the November chatty thread post count list....

Been catching up this week. Cruise ended on Sunday Morning, and by 8:05 we were on our way to join in all of the Sunday-after-Thanksgiving traffic. Never again. Tried to go up 95 to 26 to 77. People can NOT drive. Accident after accident. 95 was a mess. Took an extra 2.5 hours to make what should have been a 13 hour drive to Beckley, WV. Monday was great and we were home by 2 though.

Had a great time on the cruise. Missed our Coco Cay stop due to high winds. Punta Cana was an interesting place. Not ready for cruisers just yet, imho. St Thomas was remarkably normal, despite the downed power lines, broken trees, missing/tarped roofs that abound. Weather was near perfect the whole time. Looking forward to the next one with our fellow MOers!

Back home, the siders just finished up on the house today. They just need to come back and clean up a bit tomorrow. I'm ready for the weekend. Should have some flooring down in the great room, and hopefully can get the shower tiled in the master bath. Then we're a water heater and control valve away from showering in the house.

Welcome back, Dave! Ugh on that horrendous traffic, but glad the rest of the trip was enjoyable.

Congratulations to your Cowboys, Dan.

Pam, holiday party on a Friday night? Imagine that. Ours is a Wednesday this year, usually a Thursday. Combined with our Rutherford office, also a first. Differently venue as well, hopefully one with better food, haha. Wont know until December 13th...
Old 12-01-2017, 02:50 AM   #554
One Bedroom

Karl~ at the person who took off after the accident, but glad to hear DS is okay.

Amy~ Sounds wonderful! Looking forward to pictures!
Sorry to hear about your friend

Welcome back Dave!

Is any one flying American airline for the Holidays ? ... on the news they said they gave too many of their Pilots time off for the Holidays and that 1,500 flight maybe canceled from Dec. 17 thru 31 th
Me. Both our flight from LAX to MCO and flight from MCO to LAX. All I can say is they better get it sorted before December 21st.

Registration opened for the Spring term this week, so I have been crazy busy and working long days. But...my goal of advising all the students before they leave for the holiday break might actually happen.

Just saw the new Star Wars trailer during the Disney Holiday Celebration show. Looks good!

PAC-12 Championship Game tomorrow!

"to educate a person in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society"
Theodore Roosevelt
Old 12-01-2017, 08:12 AM   #555
Add-on Aficionado

Sounds like a Cheech and Chong routine

What is kerdi ?
.... going back and forth on both Dan (WDW and TNF)
Kerdi is a waterproofing membrane that you install under the tile. It's in a fabric form, similar to goretex.

I need to find someplace local that carries that.
Look and see if there is a Virginia Tile near you. That's where we get it from. I prefer the white. It's creamier and I think smoother.
35th in May
Old 12-01-2017, 10:47 AM   #556
Add-on Aficionado

Moving day ......

December thread

Closed Thread