home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > TRIP PLANNING > Resorts
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes

Old 10-18-2018, 03:50 PM   #21
nicsmom
Grand Villa
 
nicsmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,408
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachclubmum View Post
Our last stay at BLT we had an issue with people entering the room. One day I left $5 for T&T mousekeeping . Came back to no mouse keeping having taken place, but someone's ME luggage had been left in our room. And the $5 was gone.

We have a ring type camera and are planning to set it up in the room from now on. Will be interesting to see what goes on in there when we're out.
Please let us know what you “see” with your camera! Very interesting!
I know we left some items in the safe. Next day, The front desk swore up and down that the couldn’t access the room, couldn’t access the safe as the room was occupied... until they did! Into room and SAFE, and got my items!
__________________
.
We LOVE OKW !!!
Since 2011
nicsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 06:21 PM   #22
beachclubmum
One Bedroom
 
beachclubmum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: barefoot in the sand
Posts: 416
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicsmom View Post
Please let us know what you “see” with your camera! Very interesting!
I know we left some items in the safe. Next day, The front desk swore up and down that the couldn’t access the room, couldn’t access the safe as the room was occupied... until they did! Into room and SAFE, and got my items!
That's funny, because we had a safe issue too. Locked, code keyed in successfully, but the latch wouldn't open. Someone with special equipment finally had to come in and get it open for us. They definitely have ways to access the safes!
beachclubmum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 07:26 PM   #23
dvf_diva
Grand Villa
 
dvf_diva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: NYC
Posts: 1,502
Default

We stayed 3 days/2 nights at POP -- no knocks except at 8a morning of check-out, after we'd been at Halloween party night before and were exhausted and sleeping in.

Followed by 4 days/3 nights at BWV. No knocks and of the 4 days, they came in once to take out the trash.

Followed by 2 days/1 night at BLT and no knock.
__________________


May 2019 BCV/VGF
June 2019 BWV/GF/VGF
Aug 2019 Celebrity Eclipse to Alaska
Oct 2019 Disney Magic DVC Member Cruise -- waitlist
Nov 2019 BLT
Jan 2020 AKL
June 2020 BLT/Disney Fantasy Southern Caribbean
dvf_diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 07:43 PM   #24
nicsmom
Grand Villa
 
nicsmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,408
Default

Pretty RANDOM !
__________________
.
We LOVE OKW !!!
Since 2011
nicsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 08:15 PM   #25
Adelard of Bath
Two Bedroom
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 862
Default

Well that makes me sad, all the reports of knocks on doors while the sign is up on the door. Why even have a sign.
Adelard of Bath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 08:26 PM   #26
awilliams4
Two Bedroom
 
awilliams4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 545
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachclubmum View Post
That's funny, because we had a safe issue too. Locked, code keyed in successfully, but the latch wouldn't open. Someone with special equipment finally had to come in and get it open for us. They definitely have ways to access the safes!
About how long did you have to wait for maintenance on something like this? I would hate to discover my keys locked in the safe on check out morning and not be able to get to them.
awilliams4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 09:45 PM   #27
CarolA
Add-on Aficionado
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 5,638
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by awilliams4 View Post
About how long did you have to wait for maintenance on something like this? I would hate to discover my keys locked in the safe on check out morning and not be able to get to them.
Been there done that. Now I get everything out of the safe the night before. It wasn’t Disney but it did take a while. (At that chain security opens the safe but must be accompanied by another hotel employee to witness);
CarolA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 09:50 PM   #28
a1000monkeys
Grand Villa
 
a1000monkeys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Posts: 2,847
Default

I have been strutting around naked at BWV on purpose but so far nobody has barged in. Though every time we go out during the day my trash magically disappears.
__________________
Cheers!
a1000monkeys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 10:17 PM   #29
helenabear
Add-on Aficionado
 
helenabear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Central Ohio
Posts: 10,565
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by a1000monkeys View Post
I have been strutting around naked at BWV on purpose but so far nobody has barged in. Though every time we go out during the day my trash magically disappears.
__________________
helenabear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 10:37 PM   #30
pooh bears mom
Grand Villa
 
pooh bears mom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: RI
Posts: 3,834
Question

We were at bcv this summer two weeks, they knocked every time then entered, before I had a chance to open the door.
__________________
pooh bears mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:59 AM.

© MouseOwners. "MouseOwners" is a registered servicemark. This is an unofficial fan site and is not affiliated in any way with The Walt Disney Company, the Disney Vacation Club, Disney Vacation Development, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries. All Disney images © The Walt Disney Company.
Powered by Forum Software