home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > TRIP PLANNING > Resorts
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 04-22-2019, 04:13 PM   #1
johnb
Studio

Default Vero Beach activities

Is the daily activities schedule available online? I googled and couldn't find anything.
Old 05-21-2019, 09:15 AM   #2
ejcclars78
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)

I don't think so. We are going this weekend and I was also poking around for that information.

------------
Upcoming Trips:

May 2019 Disney's Vero Beach
October 2020 - Disney World (details fuzzy)
ejcclars78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 08:46 PM   #3
kaedeesmom
Two Bedroom

We went to Vero in 2016. We called a week or two ahead of time and they emailed us a copy of the activities schedule for our trip.

I strongly recommend booking the turtle walk! It is a paid event, but the money goes to Disney's conservation fund and the experience is worth it.
Old 05-21-2019, 08:54 PM   #4
Dkg711
Studio

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaedeesmom View Post
We went to Vero in 2016. We called a week or two ahead of time and they emailed us a copy of the activities schedule for our trip.

I strongly recommend booking the turtle walk! It is a paid event, but the money goes to Disney's conservation fund and the experience is worth it.
Thanks for recommending the Turtle Walk. We are staying at Vero for the first time after our cruise next week and have already signed up for the Turtle Walk. Can't wait for the cruise, Vero Beach, and the Turtle Walk!
Dkg711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 09:22 PM   #5
johnb
Studio

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaedeesmom View Post

My daughter did an early morning turtle thing the last time we were there (2013) and she got to help a baby turtle get to the ocean. Pretty cool.
Old 05-24-2019, 07:43 PM   #6
kaedeesmom
Two Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dkg711 View Post
Thanks for recommending the Turtle Walk. We are staying at Vero for the first time after our cruise next week and have already signed up for the Turtle Walk. Can't wait for the cruise, Vero Beach, and the Turtle Walk!
Exciting! Enjoy!
Old 05-24-2019, 07:44 PM   #7
kaedeesmom
Two Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnb View Post
My daughter did an early morning turtle thing the last time we were there (2013) and she got to help a baby turtle get to the ocean. Pretty cool.
They released a couple during our Turtle Walk, too...those little babies are so tiny and adorable!!!