home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > VACATION CLUB RESOURCES > Latest DVC News and Rumors
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 04-08-2019, 11:57 PM   #91
The.disney.couple
Two Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasChick View Post
Iíll send you a PM.
Can u send me your guides name as well? Thanks!

Check out my disney photography
https://www.instagram.com/the.disney.couple/?hl=en
The.disney.couple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 07:27 AM   #92
pdude81
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fergatron View Post
We bought PVB at $176pp in August of 2017, so there's another step somewhere in there but I definitely get the point. It goes up and up!
It was just a typo. That last number should have been 176
pdude81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 08:31 AM   #93
TexasChick
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaedeesmom View Post
I'm sad that you've had to deal with that negativity. I've enjoyed watching your journey, and was happy for you when you purchased. Congrats, btw!
Thank you. Itís fine now. I wish I could see the models soon, but I wonít be back to WDW until next January.
Old 04-29-2019, 09:01 PM   #94
kaedeesmom
Two Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasChick View Post
Thank you. Itís fine now. I wish I could see the models soon, but I wonít be back to WDW until next January.
We did our first ever DVC tour on 4/17, and they are GORGEOUS! The lighting lends this surreal beauty to everything. The rooms are unique and classy, and I expect the resort to be the same (they had a 2 minute video mock-up of the resort they played for us several times - I just melted, it's so lovely). The villas were also very roomy! Before the tour, I had finally convinced myself that we should not buy (not b/c we didn't like it, but for practical reasons b/c we just had a sick cat that cost a pretty penny at the emergency vet)...now I am engaging with myself in a daily battle about whether I should just pick up the phone and buy some Riviera.

You made a great choice, especially with such a young family. I think you'll love it!
Old 04-29-2019, 09:09 PM   #95
tomandrobin
DVC Board Guide

Quote:
We did our first ever DVC tour on 4/17, and they are GORGEOUS! The lighting lends this surreal beauty to everything. The rooms are unique and classy, and I expect the resort to be the same (they had a 2 minute video mock-up of the resort they played for us several times - I just melted, it's so lovely). The villas were also very roomy! Before the tour, I had finally convinced myself that we should not buy (not b/c we didn't like it, but for practical reasons b/c we just had a sick cat that cost a pretty penny at the emergency vet)...now I am engaging with myself in a daily battle about whether I should just pick up the phone and buy some Riviera.

Thanks for sharing your Riviera tour experience! I have not toured the model yet, but will probably do so in May. We are definitely not buying at this time. But we both already know we will love the rooms and love the resort when it opens in December. Perhaps we will pick up a resale in 5 years or so.....I dunno.
Old 04-29-2019, 09:25 PM   #96
TexasChick
Grand Villa

Quote:

You made a great choice, especially with such a young family. I think you'll love it!
Thanks for sharing and for the positive thoughts.
Old 04-29-2019, 11:02 PM   #97
mustinjourney
Grand Villa

dammit. Now you've got me thinking about adding 175 points at RR and ditching my 130 point VGF contract. That'd leave me with 175 at RR, 150 at VGF and 50 at BCV.
mustinjourney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 08:17 AM   #98
tomandrobin
DVC Board Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustinjourney View Post
dammit. Now you've got me thinking about adding 175 points at RR and ditching my 130 point VGF contract. That'd leave me with 175 at RR, 150 at VGF and 50 at BCV.

HA ha ha ha......Its a damned vicious circle.

We are adding on to SSR.
Old 05-07-2019, 02:12 AM   #99
RunningTink
One Bedroom

We got a call from our new guide (still miss our guide Andy so much). He said a WL weíve been on for VGC cams through. I was busy setting up a huge party so I canít remember the exact price PP, but it was either $260 or $280pp. I feel l8ke it was $280 tho. Iím sure my eyes bugged out of my head and I almost lolíd at him. I said thanks, but for that price we will pass. Will have to be content with the 225 we have there.

RunningTink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 05:35 AM   #100
tomandrobin
DVC Board Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunningTink View Post
We got a call from our new guide (still miss our guide Andy so much). He said a WL weíve been on for VGC cams through. I was busy setting up a huge party so I canít remember the exact price PP, but it was either $260 or $280pp. I feel l8ke it was $280 tho. Iím sure my eyes bugged out of my head and I almost lolíd at him. I said thanks, but for that price we will pass. Will have to be content with the 225 we have there.

Seriously.....that is just insane!