home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > VACATION CLUB RESOURCES > Latest DVC News and Rumors
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 01-12-2019, 07:03 PM   #61
yahoo
Studio

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCinWonderland View Post
because drunk attorneys are entertaining.
yahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 08:46 AM   #62
FCivish3
One Bedroom

Default Is ‘Trading’ DVC resorts a perk, or a right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by brp View Post
Different perks for direct and resale are already implemented by several timeshare systems, including Disney.

Really easy to do. And sure seems legal based on lots of precedent.

Cheers.
Is being able to trade resorts within the DVC system a ‘perk’ or is it a core part of the DVC system?

Also, it seems to me that a real estate contract is a REAL estate contract. How can anyone say that it matters whether they were the original purchasers or the resale purchasers. Unless this stipulation was built into the original contract then they should not be able to add it now.

Poly, AKL, BLT

FCivish3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 09:14 AM   #63
ajc
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ermindy1133 View Post
Love Jambo! We stayed there for the first and second times in 2018. I still prefer my home resort, BRV, but Jambo is a close second. We haven’t gotten around to trying OKW yet, but we will. I also didn’t care for the Poly, so that one was a one and done for me. The Riviera doesn’t interest me at all at this point.
I own at all 3 resorts with varying point contracts from 25 to 100 points which supports buy where you want to stay. BRV & AKL are structurally similar so the appeal is there. At some point I want to try all WDW resorts but am in no hurry to displace my favorites.
ajc is offline   Reply With Quote