home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > TECH SUPPORT > Tech Support
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 01-03-2019, 05:56 PM   #1
AnnetteSC
Studio

Default Is the website being updated?

A couple of weeks ago, I posted some of my points in the RTT section of MO. I have been checking daily for responses or PMs but my ad suddenly disappeared today. And it's not just mine. It looks like three of the six sections of the forum have very few ads.

I know that ads get deleted after 4 weeks but mine was not at that point yet.
Could it be that the website is being updated? If not, I'm not sure what went wrong...I made sure to follow all the rules as well.

Does anyone know? Thanks!
AnnetteSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 11:21 AM   #2
administrator
Ms. Personality

New year. Everything resets. Otherwise it's too complicated for me to keep track of (since all deletions and approvals are *manual,* not automatic).
administrator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 11:39 AM   #3
administrator
Ms. Personality

And just as a reminder: If you are placing a For Rent/Transfer ad, PLEASE follow the template located in the RTB Posting Rules. Thus, for example, if you are trying to transfer a certain number of points, you should include a TOTAL COST for that transaction and whether there will be any FEES....
administrator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 01:35 PM   #4
AnnetteSC
Studio

Quote:
Originally Posted by administrator View Post
New year. Everything resets. Otherwise it's too complicated for me to keep track of (since all deletions and approvals are *manual,* not automatic).
Thank you for your reply.

So it's ok for me to make a new post now the the other has been deleted? I was afraid of doing that because I know double posting is not allowed.

And thanks again for all your hard work and dedication!
AnnetteSC is offline   Reply With Quote