home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > WELCOME TO THE DVC BOARDS AT MOUSEOWNERS.COM > Welcome to the Forums!
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 03-13-2019, 02:26 PM   #2071
RayW5
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmrdgrs View Post

Good luck with your rental. Be sure to do your homework on the person you rent from. A rental in April is pretty short order for availability -- I'd get on that rental sooner rather than later.
We are in a scramble for sure. Thank you for the Hello!
RayW5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 04:24 PM   #2072
chara powriv

Default Introduction

Hi Everyone!

My husband and I own at Copper Creek, but are excited to try out as many resorts as we can! I joined this group to learn more about the resorts and also to potentially rent additional points so we can add a few nights on to our booked trips! We have a two year old son and look forward to many trips with him in the future!
chara powriv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 05:55 PM   #2073
beansprout
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli's Nana View Post
I have been on MouseOwners for awhile, but have not had much opportunity to participate. I quit working to care for my mom as she was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. She has continued to be very ill, but hanging on and is now in hospice care. Over the past year, while sitting by her bedside I have spent a great deal of time reading through all your wonderful posts. I have to say MouseOwners has been a lifeline for me! I love Disney but we have not had much opportunity to take advantage of our membership. I just want to say Thank you! I have so enjoyed the trip reports, the lively discussions, the funny stories, the updates on what is happening. Made so many tough days better. So THANK YOU! You all are the best!
I think we all escape the realities of life planning and visiting WDW. All the best to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyCoaster View Post
Have lurked for months, read hundreds of posts, and thought it was about time to officially say Hi! There is so much awesome information on this board. It helped us choose .... drumroll... resale and BWV as our home resort! Contract is in ROFR and we’ll sweat while we wait. Not WDW in August sweat, but still ...
Good luck and Welcome Home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chara powriv View Post
Hi Everyone!

My husband and I own at Copper Creek, but are excited to try out as many resorts as we can! I joined this group to learn more about the resorts and also to potentially rent additional points so we can add a few nights on to our booked trips! We have a two year old son and look forward to many trips with him in the future!
We like trying all of the resorts too. Welcome to MO!
beansprout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 10:31 PM   #2074
GoofyCoaster

Thank you for the warm welcomes, AnnaS, Brian5581, DougS, cmrdgrs, and bean sprout!
GoofyCoaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 01:44 AM   #2075
Brian5581
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayW5 View Post
Hello Everyone. New to the site. I have been researching renting DVC points for a few weeks now and I am slowly understanding the process. Looking to bring the family back this April. Youngest is turning 6 in April and would love to step it up this time but not go broke doing it. Lots of good info here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chara powriv View Post
Hi Everyone!

Welcome aboard to both fo you.
Brian5581 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 01:04 PM   #2076
Eli's Nana

Default Thank you for all your kind wishes!

Thanks to all (cmrdgrs, ajc, Sephorin, babysimba, AnnaS, Brian5581, beansprout) for your kind wishes! My apologies for taking so long to reply but the Colorado blizzard slowed things down a bit. Was quite the storm!
Eli's Nana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 07:37 PM   #2077
AnnaS
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli's Nana View Post
Thanks to all (cmrdgrs, ajc, Sephorin, babysimba, AnnaS, Brian5581, beansprout) for your kind wishes! My apologies for taking so long to reply but the Colorado blizzard slowed things down a bit. Was quite the storm!
NP - stay safe!

AnnaS is offline   Reply With Quote