home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > TRIP PLANNING > Wining & Dining
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 05-17-2018, 10:47 AM   #11
BBMouse
Studio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fmer55 View Post
From 2012 until my last purchase this past February, you have always gotten 13 months. A card purchased Jan 1st would be valid through the end of February. Unless it changed in the last 4 months I think you stumbled upon an uninformed CM. Either way, nice on the extra month.
Yeah, I was surprised CM stated the policy as she did (expires on date of purchase) as I remember getting some "extra" time on last year's card. I thought is was just to the end of the month of purchase, but defer to others who have had a more recent experience. So, looks like you actually get up to 14 months for in person (Jan 1-Dec 31 + Jan + Feb), which is consistent with over the phone. If so, I change my thread to 'TIW phone order = Awesome plastic card.'
BBMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 10:51 AM   #12
RweTHEREyet
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fmer55 View Post
From 2012 until my last purchase this past February, you have always gotten 13 months. A card purchased Jan 1st would be valid through the end of February. Unless it changed in the last 4 months I think you stumbled upon an uninformed CM. Either way, nice on the extra month.
My experience as well.

RweTHEREyet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 01:58 PM   #13
jnoel
One Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by erikthewise View Post
Yes a special number. That and gobs of other info is at their website, http://tablesinwonderland.com
I won't deny you the thrill of getting the number yourself there. (But somebody else probably will...)
Thank you! I finally got around to calling today. Plastic card is on the way!
jnoel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 01:49 PM   #14
TexasChick
Grand Villa

I ordered our card last Thursday. It arrived in the mail yesterday, Wednesday. That means it took about a week to get here. Just wanted to let others know in case they forget to order it, like I did, well in advance of the trip. Oh, and it says that it expires on June 30, 2019. I hope this is helpful to someone.
Old 05-25-2018, 02:39 PM   #15
JCinWonderland
Two Bedroom

FYI - I emailed with someone from TIW this week, because I had some questions, and the TIW representative told me that even if I purchase my TIW membership at a Guest Relations window, they will still send me a complimentary plastic card, if I request it.
JCinWonderland is offline   Reply With Quote