home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > JUST FOR FUN > Question of the Month
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 05-14-2022, 10:35 AM   #1721
helenabear
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeyorelover22 View Post

With my Disney plate
I'm actually legit jealous of that plate! But I have an iridescent Mickey phone case coming hopefully soon!
Old 05-14-2022, 12:30 PM   #1722
ermindy1133
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by helenabear View Post
I'm actually legit jealous of that plate! But I have an iridescent Mickey phone case coming hopefully soon!
I havenít seen any shiny new Mickey stuff here. Iíll keep looking.
Old 05-14-2022, 12:41 PM   #1723
helenabear
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by ermindy1133 View Post
I havenít seen any shiny new Mickey stuff here. Iíll keep looking.
Oh yes, I'm totally into shiny/sparkly. I think you should consider a certain cookie jar too. It's glorious in person. Connections often carries them
Old 05-14-2022, 02:04 PM   #1724
AlwaysDreamingDisney
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeyorelover22 View Post
Getting to Geyser Point.
First, I assume we need a reservation to get into the resort which we do not have.

So, whatís the best/easiest way to get to/from OKW for lunch here?
I have a few ideas, but they seem painful. I donít really want to use Uber/Lyft.
You canít make a reservation for Geyser Point as itís not considered a table service When you get close to Wilderness Lodge you can put your name in for a table then itís in the app and it will tell you NO if you are too far away. For instance if you are at MK the answer is NO but as the boat pulls up to the dock you can try then. On Wednesday when we were coming from MK we were told it was a 45 minute wait for a table - took it anyway. Within about 5 possibly 10 minutes we were given a seating assignment.

And since you canít make a reservation driving in through the resort gate can be touchy if not staying on property - since youíre staying at OKW it should be ok. You never know these days! The guards can be a PITA and tell you that ďthe resorts are still closedĒ to outsiders.

Proud owner at VWL

Had owned at VGC, SSR and OKW too. Sad to see those points go but became neighbors of the Mouse!!!
AlwaysDreamingDisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2022, 02:57 PM   #1725
Max'sdad
Studio

Is the popcorn bucket at the Moonlight Magic party refillable for the rest of your trip, or is it just a one and done?
Old 05-14-2022, 03:32 PM   #1726
pdude81
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max'sdad View Post
Is the popcorn bucket at the Moonlight Magic party refillable for the rest of your trip, or is it just a one and done?
I've yet to meet a popcorn bucket they wouldn't refill. Years later. I still buy new ones regularly but you're fine.
pdude81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2022, 03:34 PM   #1727
Eeyorelover22
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysDreamingDisney View Post
You canít make a reservation for Geyser Point as itís not considered a table service When you get close to Wilderness Lodge you can put your name in for a table then itís in the app and it will tell you NO if you are too far away. For instance if you are at MK the answer is NO but as the boat pulls up to the dock you can try then. On Wednesday when we were coming from MK we were told it was a 45 minute wait for a table - took it anyway. Within about 5 possibly 10 minutes we were given a seating assignment.

And since you canít make a reservation driving in through the resort gate can be touchy if not staying on property - since youíre staying at OKW it should be ok. You never know these days! The guards can be a PITA and tell you that ďthe resorts are still closedĒ to outsiders.
I didnít know about the walk up list. Thank you!
We went in Nov 2020 I think and it was still pretty empty.
Eeyorelover22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2022, 04:12 PM   #1728
ermindy1133
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Oh yes, I'm totally into shiny/sparkly. I think you should consider a certain cookie jar too. It's glorious in person. Connections often carries them
Itís adorable! But Iíve already made my frivolous purchase for the dayÖ Unlike your cookie jar, I plan on mine getting filled!
Old 05-14-2022, 04:43 PM   #1729
helenabear
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by ermindy1133 View Post
Itís adorable! But Iíve already made my frivolous purchase for the dayÖ Unlike your cookie jar, I plan on mine getting filled!

Yeah I think mine will forever remain empty. But it sure is purty
Old 05-14-2022, 05:20 PM   #1730
ermindy1133
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:

Yeah I think mine will forever remain empty. But it sure is purty
Use it to store your magic bands?