home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > TRIP PLANNING > Tours and Events
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 05-13-2022, 07:48 AM   #81
amydevoe
Two Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdude81 View Post
Mine went through with the discounts without issue for 8/16. I almost missed those options at the top but remembered that for Boo Bash last year, they wouldn't even give me a discount over the phone because they said they had no way to verify whether I was DVC or not. I wasn't going to mess around for ten bucks each after waiting on hold so long.

FYI you may way to check which version of the tickets you purchased. If you added the regular price ones to your cart, clicking the radio button up top wouldn't go back and change it. The title of my tickets from the confirmation email is as follows:

Disney Vacation Club Member Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - August 16, 2022

Good luck

Thanks! I did double check my email confirmation and it does have that they are DVC tickets. I was actually able to Chat with someone this morning and she gave me a number to call to get it sorted and she said they will be able to load them in my MDE, where I don't see them yet.
We'll see you there!
amydevoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2022, 08:07 AM   #82
JaxFLBear
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by amydevoe View Post
Thanks! I did double check my email confirmation and it does have that they are DVC tickets. I was actually able to Chat with someone this morning and she gave me a number to call to get it sorted and she said they will be able to load them in my MDE, where I don't see them yet.
We'll see you there!
Have you tried to manually link the tickets to MDE using the confirmation number on the email?
Old 05-13-2022, 08:29 AM   #83
pdude81
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by amydevoe View Post
We'll see you there!
One thing to note also is that they only show up under "Tickets" in MDE and not plans, at least at this point.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/plan/tickets

If they still don't show up there after being logged in then I assume more work will need to be done on their end to link them properly.
pdude81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2022, 09:16 PM   #84
mcdonaldpd
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)

I wanted to check in here to thank you all for the info. I was able to book for Oct. 18th. It is my wife's birthday that day, and we have loved the Boo Bash the last 2 years. My family never went when it was MNSSHP, and we are excited to see the event get back to what everyone has said was great. So thanks again!

The Polynesian is my home.
Next visit - Oct 2022 - Split stay Poly/BLT

Last edited by mcdonaldpd; 05-13-2022 at 09:22 PM.
mcdonaldpd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2022, 07:28 AM   #85
amydevoe
Two Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdude81 View Post
One thing to note also is that they only show up under "Tickets" in MDE and not plans, at least at this point.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/plan/tickets

If they still don't show up there after being logged in then I assume more work will need to be done on their end to link them properly.

Ah! They were there, thanks for that!
amydevoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2022, 07:35 AM   #86
Eeyorelover22
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdonaldpd View Post
I wanted to check in here to thank you all for the info. I was able to book for Oct. 18th. It is my wife's birthday that day, and we have loved the Boo Bash the last 2 years. My family never went when it was MNSSHP, and we are excited to see the event get back to what everyone has said was great. So thanks again!
I hope you enjoy it. We love MNSSHP. I like the old fireworks more than the new ones, but the new ones are well done. I like them mostly because there are less projections and reasons to be close to the hub which makes life easier for viewing. I love the parade & the music. Grave Diggers and the Headless Horseman are our favorite parts of the parade. I recommend seeing it where it is darker in MK if you can, but it’s not vital for viewing enjoyment. My goal is to get DH to stay for the entire party this year even if he sleeps in the hub grass for a bit while I run around.

My tickets took a bit to show up back in my account online, but they are there this morning. The next day I could see them all on the app, but still not online.
Eeyorelover22 is offline   Reply With Quote