home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > WELCOME TO THE DVC BOARDS AT MOUSEOWNERS.COM > MouseOwners Events and Event Planning
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 04-03-2021, 04:35 PM   #301
MinnieSueB
One Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeyorelover22 View Post
Reviving this old thread...

So very thankful that I am cooking and baking for Easter tomorrow and my parents will be with us. We haven’t spent Easter together since 1996. Everything is made and ready to rock for tomorrow. And, we are going to the farmer’s market this morning too. Should be glorious.

I didn’t make any Amana Easter eggs for the occasion, but it will still be awesome. We made those back in 1996. They are pretty cool. But, the kids are grown and gone.

For those who celebrate Easter, I hope you all have a wonderful day and celebration!
Quote:
Originally Posted by helenabear View Post
We did something near Christmas where we stood outside in an opened garage because it was rainy and 40. Supposed to be 65-70 during this visit!
I love it!! Everyone ENJOY!!! Happy Easter!!!
MinnieSueB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2021, 11:45 AM   #302
808mouse
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)

Happy Easter! This thread brought so much joy today. Thankful for your contributions on this warm and wonderful board.