home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > TRIP PLANNING > Disney Springs
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 03-01-2021, 01:34 PM   #31
N C State Tigger
Studio

[quote=ealvarado8899;1685283]Not sure what you saw, but the cookies are regular giant cookies. Chocolate chips, etc. They might have those others you described, but they have the regular flavors as well. That said, my DD bought a dozen and brought them home last week. We had them same day as she went to DS, then hopped a plane, then we had a couple cookies off the plane.

I think overrate. [b]I vastly prefer the magic cookie bar at Wilderness Lodge[b]if I am looking for a giant cookie or even jack jack cookie num num. The assortment we got - java toffee, oreo, chocolate chip, pistachio, peanut butter were all good cookies, but not amazing. For me, too rich.

We all agree, good if in the right mood and you split them (no one at our home could come close to eating a whole one).[/QUOTE

What/ where is
The magic cookie bar at the Wilderness lodge?
N C State Tigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2021, 08:33 AM   #32
Deb & Bill
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel0917 View Post
What freaked me out eating the toffee coffee is they literally just shake espresso grounds on it...so you are chewing ground coffee. Did not like. Loved the cookies and cream.
They seem to like coffee a lot at Gideon's. Even the white Christmas cookie had ground coffee on top or in it. I can't have coffee, so that leaves a lot of their cookies out for me if I decided I wanted to not pay the mortgage and buy some of them.
Old 03-26-2021, 02:50 PM   #33
OKW88
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)

I tried them in Feb and the cookies were great. If you like the consistency of an under baked cookie but itís baked then youíll love it. The coffee crumb cake one was fantastic.
OKW88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2021, 03:41 PM   #34
bakerworld
Add-on Aficionado

IDK, a bigger 'pull' is needed other than baked goods and coffee
We kept walking, right out to the dock at Boathouse. By the way, loved the Old Fashioned at Boathouse - yum.