home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > TRIP PLANNING > Transportation
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 04-12-2018, 03:41 PM   #1
BBMouse
Studio

Default Flight change to HH adds 6 hours

Booked flights in November on AA connecting through CLT arriving at HHH at 10am ish. Checked for fun today to see if fares had changed and could not find the flight. I checked my reservations and sure enough they completely changed the flight to add a 2 1/2 hr layover and arrive after 4:00 pm. When I told the agent I never received notice he said it just happened today and they have not had a chance to notify people (wow, what are the odds). Change moved us out six hours after we planned to arrive, burning a good portion of the day. I was prepared with my alternate plan which now gets us into SAV around 10am ish. They made the change for no additional charge and I was able to snag decent seats. Not happy about the extra hour in the car from SAV, but I feel lucky to have had the option. Hope that is the only change that happens.
BBMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 07:26 PM   #2
Brian5581
Add-on Aficionado

Ugh, what a pain. Glad you found an alternative.
Brian5581 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 09:33 PM   #3
brp
Add-on Aficionado

Glad it worked out. AA are usually pretty good about making changes in cases like this, especially if you come with options.

Cheers.