home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > JUST FOR FUN > Question of the Month
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08-12-2018, 07:21 PM   #571
brp
Add-on Aficionado

Thanks Mindy. Thought that was it, but wasn't sure. When I played with this on MDE just now, it just listed those people and said to wait until 60 days out...didn't mention a ticket. Confused myself.

Cheers.
Old 08-16-2018, 06:02 AM   #572
Kayhollywood
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)

Default Strategy for booking one night in moderate/deluxe WDW hotel?

We're flying in the night before a DVC stay. My husband wants to book something now (3 mos out) but I want to wait til the week before, hoping to get a better rate. What is your experience on timing? TIA!
Kayhollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 06:23 AM   #573
WDWGoof
Grand Villa

Book now for availability and peace of mind. If a better rate comes out, then just call and have them apply discount to your confirmation.
WDWGoof is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 07:42 AM   #574
Kayhollywood

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWGoof View Post
Book now for availability and peace of mind. If a better rate comes out, then just call and have them apply discount to your confirmation.
Thx!
Kayhollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 10:09 PM   #575
MichiganGood

Dumb question here!

If I buy a 4-day park hopper pass I don't have to use it for 4 consecutive days right?

For example, I buy a 4-day park hopper pass in January 2019. I go to WDW for a weekend, say, 12MAY-14May. I still have 2 days on those passes to use sometime before the pass expires at the end of December 2019 right? The days can be split up anyway I want as long as I use them within the eligible dates?

I am pretty sure this is the case but I can't find a solid example/answer on the Disney website.

Thanks!
MichiganGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 10:12 PM   #576
TexasChick
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichiganGood View Post
Dumb question here!

If I buy a 4-day park hopper pass I don't have to use it for 4 consecutive days right?

For example, I buy a 4-day park hopper pass in January 2019. I go to WDW for a weekend, say, 12MAY-14May. I still have 2 days on those passes to use sometime before the pass expires at the end of December 2019 right? The days can be split up anyway I want as long as I use them within the eligible dates?

I am pretty sure this is the case but I can't find a solid example/answer on the Disney website.

Thanks!
I think the tickets expire within 14 days of first use. It should say in the fine print. Iím 99.9% sure that unless you get a special type of ticket with some published special expiration date, itís 14 days from first use.
Old 08-24-2018, 10:17 PM   #577
Mickeyfan0805
Grand Villa

Quote:
Dumb question here!

Thanks!
Yep - TexasChic is correct. Unless you are from FL.

In the fine print on the bottom of the ticket page on the WDW site, it says...

“Multi-day tickets and any options purchased must be used within 14 days of first use, except for Florida Resident 3-Day and 4-Day Tickets. Florida Resident 3-Day and 4-Day Tickets expire 180 days after first use. First use must occur on or before December 31, 2019.”

This is the link to the page...

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/tickets/
Old 08-24-2018, 10:31 PM   #578
MichiganGood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickeyfan0805 View Post
Yep - TexasChic is correct. Unless you are from FL.

In the fine print on the bottom of the ticket page on the WDW site, it says...

ďMulti-day tickets and any options purchased must be used within 14 days of first use, except for Florida Resident 3-Day and 4-Day Tickets. Florida Resident 3-Day and 4-Day Tickets expire 180 days after first use. First use must occur on or before December 31, 2019.Ē

This is the link to the page...

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/tickets/
Sorry, I should have mentioned that these are military park hopper tickets. I can't find anything regarding the 14-day use limit on the page for the military priced park hoppers.

Here is the link.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/sp...ckets/details/
MichiganGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 11:06 PM   #579
Shewill
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Sorry, I should have mentioned that these are military park hopper tickets. I can't find anything regarding the 14-day use limit on the page for the military priced park hoppers.

Here is the link.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/sp...ckets/details/
I have used military tickets before . There are tickets that do not require the military ID card holder to be present and those that do. The dependent tickets expire . The active duty and retired military tickets may not . .
Shewill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 11:08 PM   #580
Shewill
Add-on Aficionado

Silly question but why does it seem that during Jersey week the entire state goes to WDW?
Shewill is offline   Reply With Quote