home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > WELCOME TO THE DVC BOARDS AT MOUSEOWNERS.COM > Site / Forum News and Events
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 09-06-2019, 01:57 PM   #21
It's Me
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by The.disney.couple View Post
His name is Alexander Nicholas Haxton. He's been scamming people over on Face book, The mod for one of the groups didn't even remove him, almost even defended him. Even after people called out the mod for at least not removing him from one of the groups nothing was done. He has a AKL resale contract (Someone else is on the title with him) that he was booking rooms for people, sending confirmation over, getting funds and then cancelling reservation a few weeks later. Then started the process over and scamming someone else. He used to post about renting points but then people caught on and it was all over the groups that he is a scammer. A lot of people came forward and said they were scammed. A couple weeks ago I saw people reporting that he was DMing them privately. He was DMing people that were posting that they were looking for points, so all behind the scenes now. It was reported that he gave some people refunds but was keeping "Paypal" fees even when there were no fees involved, maybe another way to scam for money?????

Looks like he may be giving up on FB (for now) and looking to try and go other places like here. Kuddos to Kim for reporting on this Dirt bag.

I swear if people put as much effort as they do into their crimes, they could be very successful.
I remember seeing this on FB. Even after someone shared the story Kim linked to, people were still defending him, and he was still defending himself. People truly are unbelievable.

Kim, thanks for keeping us all in the know on these things.

It's Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 03:27 PM   #22
carolina_yankee
Administrator

So, if found guilty, why wasn't this guy still in jail? Don't tell me got 2+ years and just started up again once he got out. Ugh.

Dirk

carolina_yankee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 03:29 PM   #23
carolina_yankee
Administrator

I wonder if this is his Twitter feed? His bio certainly says he's a Disney lover and DVC member.

https://twitter.com/alexanderhaxton?lang=en

And there's an Anti-Haxton account as well!

https://twitter.com/alexfraudhaxton

Old 09-06-2019, 03:32 PM   #24
The.disney.couple
Two Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolina_yankee View Post
So, if found guilty, why wasn't this guy still in jail? Don't tell me got 2+ years and just started up again once he got out. Ugh.

Dirk
More than likely this is exactly it. Probably got out early on "good behavior"

Check out my disney photography
https://www.instagram.com/the.disney.couple/?hl=en
The.disney.couple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 03:37 PM   #25
carolina_yankee
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by The.disney.couple View Post
More than likely this is exactly it. Probably got out early on "good behavior"
He definitely has a history of fraud. Bitcoin, Ponzi schemes, Disney. He's going to self-destruct, get in real trouble the second time, or be the victim of someone who doesn't want to wait for the judicial system to run its course.

Dirk

Old 09-06-2019, 03:45 PM   #26
The.disney.couple
Two Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolina_yankee View Post
He definitely has a history of fraud. Bitcoin, Ponzi schemes, Disney. He's going to self-destruct, get in real trouble the second time, or be the victim of someone who doesn't want to wait for the judicial system to run its course.

Dirk

Check out my disney photography
https://www.instagram.com/the.disney.couple/?hl=en
The.disney.couple is offline   Reply With Quote