home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > WELCOME TO THE DVC BOARDS AT MOUSEOWNERS.COM > Welcome to the Forums!
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 01-21-2018, 07:40 PM   #1651
AnnaS
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincipalTinker View Post
Hi! I am a new DVC owner and this is my first post. I ď seeĒ some familiar names here from other boards! I just bought a small Copper Creek contract direct from Disney. I would love to buy many more points but I realize as I get older that anything I purchase now will someday belong to my son. Although he is a Disney lover, his mate prefers to travel to other locations. I am hoping this plan will work for us all.
Congratulations and Welcome to MO!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popcorn Buckets View Post
Test, test?
Hi! My name is popcorn buckets. Iím a DVC member since August 2017. I bought direct through Disney, 50 pts at Poly, after having a great WDW trip in May. Prior to my trip last May, I hadnít been to Disney in 7 years. Back in 2010, I stayed at a value resort for $55 a night and went into magic kingdom on the Saturday after Easter and it was almost empty. I didnít even own a smart phone back then. So there have been a ton of changes with Disney, for better and worse for sure! Mostly better though. Iíve already taken advantage of paying for a cash stay at an RCI resort through Disney and I canít wait to try out all the different DVC resorts!
Welcome to MO!!!

Can't think of the name this moment - was the RCI cash stay booked from the Last Call/Last minute listings? Hope it was a positive experience/stay.

AnnaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 07:47 PM   #1652
babysimba
Two Bedroom

Quote:
Hi! I am a new DVC owner and this is my first post. I ď seeĒ some familiar names here from other boards! I just bought a small Copper Creek contract direct from Disney. I would love to buy many more points but I realize as I get older that anything I purchase now will someday belong to my son. Although he is a Disney lover, his mate prefers to travel to other locations. I am hoping this plan will work for us all.

Welcome to MO and to DVC! We are your neighbors over at Boulder Ridge. Just love Wilderness Lodge!! We are fairly new owners-since 2015 and we absolutely love our DVC! Hope you enjoy your membership as well.
babysimba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 07:51 PM   #1653
babysimba
Two Bedroom

Quote:
Test, test?
Hi! My name is popcorn buckets. Iím a DVC member since August 2017. I bought direct through Disney, 50 pts at Poly, after having a great WDW trip in May. Prior to my trip last May, I hadnít been to Disney in 7 years. Back in 2010, I stayed at a value resort for $55 a night and went into magic kingdom on the Saturday after Easter and it was almost empty. I didnít even own a smart phone back then. So there have been a ton of changes with Disney, for better and worse for sure! Mostly better though. Iíve already taken advantage of paying for a cash stay at an RCI resort through Disney and I canít wait to try out all the different DVC resorts!

Welcome to DVC. Poly is a beautiful resort and I just love those Dole Whip Floats. You are spot on about the many changes and I believe there are more to come. Can't wait to see what the future holds for DVC and WDW. Again, welcome to MO's.
babysimba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 10:57 PM   #1654
goofygardiner
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)

Quote:
Hey there @PT...I just joined up here also. Nice to "see" you, too.
Old 01-22-2018, 06:33 AM   #1655
beansprout
Grand Villa

Quote:
We just stayed at Copper Creek, loved it! Welcome home!

Quote:
Test, test?
Enjoy your membership, youíll be making many memories! Welcome home

Quote:
Originally Posted by babysimba View Post
Welcome to MO and to DVC! We are your neighbors over at Boulder Ridge. Just love Wilderness Lodge!! We are fairly new owners-since 2015 and we absolutely love our DVC! Hope you enjoy your membership as well.
Boulder Ridge would be the next DVC I would buy if I could buy. Love it! Enjoy and Welcome Home ( Even if you arenít all that new, better-late-than-never, right?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofygardiner View Post
Hey there @PT...I just joined up here also. Nice to "see" you, too.
Welcome Home to you too Goof!
beansprout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 02:37 PM   #1656
ScottAD

It's been 20 years since I visited Disney, taking our kids this year. They have no idea what they are in for

I'm Scott, Baltimore MD native that transplanted to North Carolina ...culture shock anyone?
ScottAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 03:26 PM   #1657
JudieHopps
Two Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottAD View Post
It's been 20 years since I visited Disney, taking our kids this year. They have no idea what they are in for

I'm Scott, Baltimore MD native that transplanted to North Carolina ...culture shock anyone?

Welcome to mouseowners!!!
So fun to plan it all out isnít it!
JudieHopps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 04:11 PM   #1658
aimee280

Default Newish here

Hi everyone! I am semi new here and have been following the boards for some time. Still planning to buy dvc and I love all things weíd. My son and I will be there in 68 days making this the third trip in a year haha.
4/17 POP
4/16 SSR
4/15 POP
10/12 WL
10/10 POR
11/08 POR
11/04 WL
11/02 POR
9/96 ALS
1991 Offsite
aimee280 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 06:42 PM   #1659
cornbread4
One Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimee280 View Post
Hi everyone! I am semi new here and have been following the boards for some time. Still planning to buy dvc and I love all things weíd. My son and I will be there in 68 days making this the third trip in a year haha.
Welcome aboard!
cornbread4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 09:22 PM   #1660
Brian5581
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottAD View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimee280 View Post

Welcome aboard to both of you.
Brian5581 is online now   Reply With Quote