home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > JUST FOR FUN > Bibbity Bobbity Buying
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 12-14-2017, 10:33 AM   #41
pdude81
Two Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug Disney View Post
All Disney lighting is 50% off at the Lowes near me now.
Thanks for the heads up. Picked up the fake neon mickey and minnie a couple weeks ago and the tabletop spinner, but I'll grab a few other things if they still have them in stock.
pdude81 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 12:13 PM   #42
cmrdgrs
Add-on Aficionado

I hadn't seen this thread! I like some of those items. I might have to add them to my Christmas decorations! Thanks for posting Admin.

Where I'm Going 2017/2018:

Tuesday, 12/26/17 - Saturday, 12/30/17 - BLT
Saturday, 12/30/17 - Sunday, 01/07/18 - VGF (Running 1st 1/2 Marathon - 01/06/18)
Wednesday, 06/27/18 - Wednesday, 07/11/18 - HHI

cmrdgrs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 12:27 PM   #43
It's Me
Grand Villa

We got the projector Mickey Heads last year, and we just bought the fireworks at half price this year. Among our string lights and laser lights, we have the Mickey heads projecting outside and light up Mickey head with Santa hat in our front window (I believe these were sold at Walgreens a few yearas ago and I found out about it here on MO).

I saw on fb someone used the fireworks projector with their Castle display inside. What a great idea! We have four Disney village pieces that we set up and will use the fireworks to project on the wall behind it.

We really wanted the new Mickey light up wreath this year, but as OP stated the reviews weren't great so we passed (looks great in person but if it's that fragile we didn't want to worry about where we would store it)

NOTC4
It's Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 03:36 PM   #44
Simba's Mom
Grand Villa

Darn! I wish I'd seen this earlier. There was a Jim Shore Mickey lawn ornament but it was $75 or so. I loved it, but wish it had been less.
Simba's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 04:13 PM   #45
Disney54us
Grand Villa

Everyone better hurry because the stores do not have a lot left. They are already setting the shelves up for after Christmas and storage containers.
Disney54us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 06:04 PM   #46
richviii
One Bedroom

Thanks for the heads up! Our store had decent stock but the sign said 20 percent. Went to the register and it rang up correctly.

Recent
2017 Apr- BWV/BLT, Aug - VGC and Aulani, Dec - BWV & BLT 2016 Dec- BLT, Dec - Disneyland, Aug - Disney CX Summit - GF, Apr - BWV/BTL, 2015 - Nov - BWV/S&D, June - Off-Site, Apr - Contemporary/Off-Site, Feb - S&D, Jan 15 - Off-Site, 2014 - Nov - BLT, Aug - Off-Site, May - Off-Site, Mar - Off-Site, 2013 - Nov - Off-Site, Jun - Off-Site, 2012 Nov - Off-Site
richviii is offline   Reply With Quote