home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > TRIP PLANNING > Theme Parks
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 12-04-2019, 11:37 PM   #21
Brian5581
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boundin' View Post
Am I the only one who finds the CP a snooze-fest? I saw it in person and didn't care for it either. Not my cup of tea.

I loved NPH on the Christmas show a couple of years ago. He made the show.
Quote:
Originally Posted by carolina_yankee View Post
Oddly, it's not a must-do for me, even though it should be right up my alley. It depends on the narrator. Jim loves it. I'll do it if we have a trip timed during the season and the narrator interests me, but I won't go specifically for it.

Dirk
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomandrobin View Post
I like the CP, but we rarely go.....But when we have, I really enjoy the performance.

This year, Edward James Olmos will be the narrator for the CP on our arrival day. I have seen him twice before and he has been my favorite narrator by far. He brings a passion to his performance that no one else has matched that I have seen. I will certainly try to go see one of his shows on the 26th, but will not buy a dining package.

Ha, definitely depends on the person. Must-do for me multiple times on my annual Christmas / New Yearís trip. Always with dining package because Iíll be dining around that time regardless and I like knowing Iíll definitely have a seat for the performance.
Brian5581 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 04:39 AM   #22
salmoneous
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by brp View Post
Never seen it and no interesting. Just doesn't sound all the compelling...except for NPH...and he can't play his best role in that environment

Cheers.
Probably not cool to have someone named Dr Horrible in a Christmas presentation.
salmoneous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 11:35 AM   #23
Boundin'
Grand Villa

I'll bet NPH's favorite thing in the world is to be called "Doogie".

My Disney Photography https://www.flickr.com/photos/rt_images/

BCV BWV BLT VGC
Boundin' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 01:38 PM   #24
helenabear
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boundin' View Post
Am I the only one who finds the CP a snooze-fest? I saw it in person and didn't care for it either. Not my cup of tea.

I loved NPH on the Christmas show a couple of years ago. He made the show.
It's not my favorite honestly. I've seen it once because of others and haven't seen it since.