home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > JUST FOR FUN > Oh, No, They Didn't!!!!! (Guests Behaving Badly)
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 07-25-2022, 09:39 AM   #31
mark0157
Two Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustinjourney View Post
As a complete aside, has there ever been a brawl over something that doesn’t matter at all more than this one?

It’s freaking philharmagic. Like. Seriously.

Even if the girl was line cutting. It literally would not affect you at all. You’re all getting into the same show. And your seats likely won’t change whatsoever.

Might be the most asinine fight of all time.
OMGosh, right?!? You can walk into Phil 30 seconds before it starts and get a seat. Also, I don't consider a woman getting out of line to grab her phone line cutting and definitely not worth waiting outside the venue to confront someone. Seriously, wtf?!?
mark0157 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2022, 09:41 AM   #32
pdude81
Grand Villa

Bad form for sure, but I don't think we can know the depth of the issue without having seen at least the beginning of the confrontation at the exit.

Green shirt guy at the end hitting someone would be completely out of line in a vacuum, but if someone dragged my wife or sister by her hair and at a minimum tried to kick her in the head (hard to verify impact), I'd be looking for some payback on that individual.

Then again, that guy and his family could have started the physicality before the tapes started rolling even if they claimed the others did.

The one thing you can't argue is which side had the numbers. That in itself is powerful when it comes to people thinking they can do whatever they want. From my my own anecdotal experience, that is.

None of this needed to happen.
pdude81 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2022, 11:30 AM   #33
Brian5581
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by skywatcher1206 View Post
Wow, so stupid…

Edited to add, the fight, not the ban. The ban was definitely warranted.

Agreed. People are idiots.
Brian5581 is offline   Reply With Quote