home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > TRIP PLANNING > Disney Springs
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11-09-2019, 02:11 AM   #1
MMC1
Grand Villa

Default Virtual Q for Santa at Disney Springs Holiday Tree Trail

I started to notice FastPass signs for Santa two years ago at the malls.
Now Santa has a virtual queue when you enter the new Xmas Tree Trail in Disney Springs.
MMC1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 04:16 PM   #2
ilphil
Studio

We have noticed it the last couple years. Seems like a pretty good idea.
ilphil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 05:31 PM   #3
MMC1
Grand Villa

Oh well new to me... I have 2 grandchildren age 12/13 And they have never sat on Santa’s lap for a picture or for any random reason. I tried telling them Santa won’t visit if he doesn’t know what you want. I guess Santa does keep watch cause they always get exactly what they wanted from some random cosmic force that Santa has.
I believe in Santa Claus , and always look for the vintage blacknwhite photos in Antique Malls, etc. Considering millions of children have had photos taken year after year, those seem to be very rarely abandoned by family estates.
Does anybody else have old photos from childhood visits with Santa?
Old 11-10-2019, 09:21 AM   #4
Sarco11
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMC1 View Post
I started to notice FastPass signs for Santa two years ago at the malls.
Now Santa has a virtual queue when you enter the new Xmas Tree Trail in Disney Springs.
We are going to be at Disney Springs the Friday after Thanksgiving prior to our Disney Cruise leaving on Saturday. I have not heard of this Christmas Tree Trail. Is this a must do? If you have time to explain the logistics, I would be greatly appreciative. Thanks!
Sarco11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 05:08 PM   #5
MMC1
Grand Villa

Disney Springs Christmas Tree Trail located behind Earl of Sandwich daily
Nov 8-Jan 5 , 11:00 am - 11:00 pm with 23 different themed trees and holiday music and snow falling .
Santa is in the middle but sign up for virtual Q is at the entrance.
Also a cute free craft area set up with the Reindeer antlers to wear on top of child’s head and crayons and stickers to decorate / personalize
The word Noelle is highlighted in very front center for new holiday movie streaming on Disney+... Starring Anna Kendrick
Premieres Nov 12, 2019

Last edited by MMC1; 11-10-2019 at 09:18 PM.
Old 11-10-2019, 05:19 PM   #6
MMC1
Grand Villa

Sorry I did not respond earlier today.

Last edited by MMC1; 11-10-2019 at 09:16 PM.
Old 11-10-2019, 11:34 PM   #7
Orion54
Two Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMC1 View Post
Oh well new to me... I have 2 grandchildren age 12/13 And they have never sat on Santas lap for a picture or for any random reason. I tried telling them Santa wont visit if he doesnt know what you want. I guess Santa does keep watch cause they always get exactly what they wanted from some random cosmic force that Santa has.
I believe in Santa Claus , and always look for the vintage blacknwhite photos in Antique Malls, etc. Considering millions of children have had photos taken year after year, those seem to be very rarely abandoned by family estates.
Does anybody else have old photos from childhood visits with Santa?
We have pictures of our boys with Santa every year. They are 14 and 11 now. We still believe in Santa too. By the way, the setting at HS is beautiful. We plan on getting pictures with Santa in a few weeks.