home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > TRIP REPORTS > Trip Reports
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old Yesterday, 10:58 PM   #61
Lamima
Add-on Aficionado

Kennel

Not so sure about this...LOL

KOna

VGF/GF

Owners since 2006- BWV & CCV
Next trip(s): Nov 28- Dec 2 VGF&BCV/ Dec 2-12 Palm Coast, Sept 27- Oct 3 CCV&BWV and 2/12/2022 Odyssey of the Seas Cruise

Lamima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:03 PM   #62
Lamima
Add-on Aficionado

Epcot

Calvicade- Anna and Elsa

2nd Calvicade- Mickey and friends

Beach Club

Epcot

View from BCV room:

Next trip(s): Nov 28- Dec 2 VGF&BCV/ Dec 2-12 Palm Coast, Sept 27- Oct 3 CCV&BWV and 2/12/2022 Odyssey of the Seas Cruise

Last edited by Lamima; Today at 08:27 AM.
Old Yesterday, 11:19 PM   #63
Lamima
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedimom3 View Post
Enjoying the TR. I just can't believe that crazy guy at checkin. That's just insane sounding that he wanted an exact room, and he thought he'd bought that one room. but then to be so ugly. geez.

Ha. I made coffee in the bathroom too, so I wouldn't be in there waking up the kids in the living area, or even hubby in the bedroom. I bring my Keurig, and it's kinda noisy while brewing.

Hope you enjoy Epcot/BCV, and all of it. Looking forward to hearing about the kennel there too.
Anxious to see how the kennel goes. He struggles now that he's old and can't see or hear very well. He will be super happy when we pick him up Wednesday. And our keurig is noisy too and we joke about it all the time. I will be watching TV and DH will use the keurig and I miss hearing a good part and shoot him a look. The paper DD is writing is taking a product and advancing it (making it better) and DH suggested a quiet keurig. LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeyorelover22 View Post
I’ve felt the same. My face sweats. I’m not sure how we managed September. We decided this trip we’ll do March but not June. Too hot.

Enjoying your report.
Yep. No way would we do April through Oct in masks. And Thanks!!

Old Today, 08:38 AM   #64
Joeli
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamima View Post
The paper DD is writing is taking a product and advancing it (making it better) and DH suggested a quiet keurig. LOL.

I just cranked up our Keurig and thought the same thing...worse is when you need to “pop” the Pod! Quiet opening pods would be a nice bonus!

Upcoming:
2021 (Mar - BWV, May - PVB, Jul - SSR/DCL Fantasy, Oct - PVB)

Done:
2020 (Jan, Mar, Mar/Apr/May/May/Jun, Sept, Aug, Oct, Nov) - Swan, PVB, PVB/PVB/AKV/AKV/PVB, DCL Fantasy - (COVID-19 BOO), BCV, BWV, PVB (bungalow)
2019 (Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sept, Oct, Dec) - DCL Magic - Miami - Marvel day at Sea, BRV, PVB, Swan, Swan, BWV, Swan, BWV, BLT, BWV, RCCL - Allure of the Seas
2018 (Jan, May, June, Aug, Sept, Nov, Dec) - DCL Fantasy - Orlando - Star Wars day at Sea, BLT, Swan x 2, Hilton Bonnet Creek, BWV/AKV (Kidani), Swan, SSR
2017 (Jan, May, Oct) - VGF, BLT, BRV
2016 (Feb, May) - PVB, BRV/BWV
2015/2014 (Sept) - BCV, AoA (Lion King/Nemo/Lion King)

Joeli is offline   Reply With Quote