home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > JUST FOR FUN > Community Hole
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2018, 11:12 PM   #231
Brian5581
Add-on Aficionado

All packed except for last-second stuff. Full day of work tomorrow (complete with late afternoon meetings, ugh), then headed straight for Embassy Suites by Philadelphia Airport after. 9 a.m. flight Saturday, which is actually pretty late for me recently, haha. 2 nights at Boardwalk, 2 nights at Bay Lake, 1 night at Saratoga Springs. Animal Kingdom DVC Event Wednesday night. Early flight back to crappiness Thursday morning, then straight to work for a half-day because I have an all-day meeting in Rutherford next Friday. Ugh again. But at least enjoyment in between.

Been 70s at Disney for a while, I arrive and it shoots up to the freaking 80s. After extremely pleasant December trips (for me, others were chilly), my temperature luck returns to the norm. Oh well, plenty of air-conditioned lounges and lobbies in the week ahead. Iíll take it, any day.
Old 03-16-2018, 11:13 AM   #232
reblzmom
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by beansprout View Post
Amy, check FB now and you can follow ( and join us!)

Patty, wish I could get you in on the FB Page. But I understand, not everyone likes FB. It can be good but sometimes

If anyone else is interested just tell me. The page started years ago when we planned a meet in Maine. Our next stop is Toronto.
Thanks Nancy - I just never got into Facebook and now I can't imagine doing it. If you all don't mind I will just try to keep up here and then beg for an update/invite.
Old 03-16-2018, 07:43 PM   #233
disneycrazy
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by D C View Post
Kelly.... you disappoint me.
Ahem.....I certainly did! See post 187. Insert tappy foot guy...

Did I miss something I should have seen?
Old 03-16-2018, 07:48 PM   #234
reblzmom
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian5581 View Post
All packed except for last-second stuff. Full day of work tomorrow (complete with late afternoon meetings, ugh), then headed straight for Embassy Suites by Philadelphia Airport after. 9 a.m. flight Saturday, which is actually pretty late for me recently, haha. 2 nights at Boardwalk, 2 nights at Bay Lake, 1 night at Saratoga Springs. Animal Kingdom DVC Event Wednesday night. Early flight back to crappiness Thursday morning, then straight to work for a half-day because I have an all-day meeting in Rutherford next Friday. Ugh again. But at least enjoyment in between.

Been 70s at Disney for a while, I arrive and it shoots up to the freaking 80s. After extremely pleasant December trips (for me, others were chilly), my temperature luck returns to the norm. Oh well, plenty of air-conditioned lounges and lobbies in the week ahead. Iíll take it, any day.
Brian - have a great time! I think it would feel so good to be in the sun, but I know what you mean....80's seem hot for March. At least the mornings and evenings should be cool - and no humidity! We have three weeks to go and I can't wait.
Old 03-16-2018, 07:49 PM   #235
disneycrazy
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by reblzmom View Post
Thanks Nancy - I just never got into Facebook and now I can't imagine doing it. If you all don't mind I will just try to keep up here and then beg for an update/invite.
I will formally invite you to TO Sep 21 weekend. Just trying to get confirmation of numbers so I can start looking at hotels.

Thinking of doing a walking tour around University of Toronto, lots of old buildings, a tour of a brewery and then harbour tour with dinner....that is one day. Then organize a dinner and suggest a few activities for everyone to do the other day. Kind of on your own but meet up for dinner.
Old 03-16-2018, 07:50 PM   #236
disneycrazy
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:

It wouldn't bother me at all, but I can see how it can be an issue.
Old 03-16-2018, 10:06 PM   #237
D C
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneycrazy View Post
Ahem.....I certainly did! See post 187. Insert tappy foot guy...

Did I miss something I should have seen?
Yep.
Any number of you should have
Old 03-16-2018, 10:09 PM   #238
D C
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:

80s? I hear you Brian! Man after my own heart. Complaints ensure when the first digit exceeds "7"
Old 03-16-2018, 10:39 PM   #239
disneycrazy
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by D C View Post
Yep.
Any number of you should have
Let me go back and look then....
Old 03-16-2018, 10:41 PM   #240
disneycrazy
Add-on Aficionado

I see a hidden Mickey and a MO booze cruise magnet....do I win a prize?

In our defense, we weren't looking at the mess, just as you instructed us not to do.