home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > JUST FOR FUN > Community Hole
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes

Old 03-16-2018, 11:30 PM   #241
beansprout
Grand Villa
 
beansprout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Maine
Posts: 4,080
Default

Brian, safe travels and have fun!

Kelly, the plans sound like fun. Looking forward to more details

Iím looking forward to an Irish dinner tomorrow at a friends 🍀
Anyone have plans?
beansprout is offline  
Old 03-17-2018, 08:16 AM   #242
disneycrazy
Add-on Aficionado
 
disneycrazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Toronto area
Posts: 7,142
Default

Glorious morning here! Sun is out, birds are singing! Starting to sound like spring!

Brian, safe travels.
__________________
Me:Kelly DH DD18 DS16
disneycrazy is offline  
Old 03-17-2018, 08:22 AM   #243
D C
Add-on Aficionado
 
D C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Howell, MI
Posts: 10,165
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneycrazy View Post
I see a hidden Mickey and a MO booze cruise magnet....do I win a prize?

In our defense, we weren't looking at the mess, just as you instructed us not to do.
I subtly posed mickey among the mess, just because I was going to post the picture here.
__________________
~Dave
D C is offline  
Old 03-17-2018, 08:33 AM   #244
D C
Add-on Aficionado
 
D C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Howell, MI
Posts: 10,165
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by beansprout View Post
Brian, safe travels and have fun!

Kelly, the plans sound like fun. Looking forward to more details

Iím looking forward to an Irish dinner tomorrow at a friends 🍀
Anyone have plans?
So Jameson for an appetizer, Guinness for dinner, and Bailey's for dessert?
__________________
~Dave
D C is offline  
Old 03-17-2018, 08:41 AM   #245
reblzmom
Grand Villa
 
reblzmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 2,064
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneycrazy View Post
I will formally invite you to TO Sep 21 weekend. Just trying to get confirmation of numbers so I can start looking at hotels.

Thinking of doing a walking tour around University of Toronto, lots of old buildings, a tour of a brewery and then harbour tour with dinner....that is one day. Then organize a dinner and suggest a few activities for everyone to do the other day. Kind of on your own but meet up for dinner.
Thanks, Kelly! You're the best!
__________________
---Patty---
reblzmom is offline  
Old 03-17-2018, 08:49 AM   #246
reblzmom
Grand Villa
 
reblzmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 2,064
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by beansprout View Post
Brian, safe travels and have fun!

Kelly, the plans sound like fun. Looking forward to more details

I’m looking forward to an Irish dinner tomorrow at a friends ��
Anyone have plans?
Quote:
Originally Posted by D C View Post
So Jameson for an appetizer, Guinness for dinner, and Bailey's for dessert?
No real "Irish" related plans here. The parade downtown is at 10, but the NCAA games are downtown as well so staying away from there! I need to pick the tile for the hall bathroom so that can get moving. I finally got DH on the home improvement train so he is installing new outdoor lights. Finished the ones on the porch, but we have to work on the lights by the garage. The weather should be nice (relative for March) so that can get done. I might just make some of the Guinness reduction like they serve at Raglan Road. Probably some left over for a sip or two.
__________________
---Patty---
reblzmom is offline  
Old 03-17-2018, 09:04 AM   #247
kzrooster
Add-on Aficionado
 
kzrooster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Kalamazoo Mi
Posts: 10,886
Default

O O
kzrooster is offline  
Old 03-17-2018, 09:07 AM   #248
D C
Add-on Aficionado
 
D C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Howell, MI
Posts: 10,165
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by reblzmom View Post
No real "Irish" related plans here. The parade downtown is at 10, but the NCAA games are downtown as well so staying away from there! I need to pick the tile for the hall bathroom so that can get moving. I finally got DH on the home improvement train so he is installing new outdoor lights. Finished the ones on the porch, but we have to work on the lights by the garage. The weather should be nice (relative for March) so that can get done. I might just make some of the Guinness reduction like they serve at Raglan Road. Probably some left over for a sip or two.
on the tile and lights

Guinness reduction? Simply Guinness reduced, or is there more to it? And what do you do with it? Never been to Raglan Road.
__________________
~Dave
D C is offline  
Old 03-17-2018, 09:07 AM   #249
D C
Add-on Aficionado
 
D C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Howell, MI
Posts: 10,165
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kzrooster View Post
O O
Morning Dan!
Extra chocolate on those, I hope!
__________________
~Dave
D C is offline  
Old 03-17-2018, 09:31 AM   #250
kzrooster
Add-on Aficionado
 
kzrooster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Kalamazoo Mi
Posts: 10,886
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by D C View Post
Morning Dan!
Extra chocolate on those, I hope!
Good morning! Absolutely!
kzrooster is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:54 AM.

© MouseOwners. "MouseOwners" is a registered servicemark. This is an unofficial fan site and is not affiliated in any way with The Walt Disney Company, the Disney Vacation Club, Disney Vacation Development, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries. All Disney images © The Walt Disney Company.
Powered by Forum Software