home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > VACATION CLUB RESOURCES > "Member Services:" Questions about Using DVC
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 01-17-2020, 09:01 PM   #41
kaedeesmom
Two Bedroom

With our first contract, DVC listed DH first, even though I did all of the purchasing work. We sold that contract in 2017

When we purchased our second contract in 2018, it was a birthday gift for me (all of our current contracts are gifts for me - you can tell my priorities ). I was determined that I would be the primary and specifically asked the broker to make it so. He did. I'm listed as purchaser (he's co-purchaser) and I am the xxxxxx.1 member.
Old 01-17-2020, 09:52 PM   #42
helenabear
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaedeesmom View Post
With our first contract, DVC listed DH first, even though I did all of the purchasing work. We sold that contract in 2017

When we purchased our second contract in 2018, it was a birthday gift for me (all of our current contracts are gifts for me - you can tell my priorities ). I was determined that I would be the primary and specifically asked the broker to make it so. He did. I'm listed as purchaser (he's co-purchaser) and I am the xxxxxx.1 member.
Awesome!

I'm still .2 but at least am purchaser. Much happier. He is too because he wasn't sure why on earth I wouldn't be primary since I take care of it all. He has called MS all of twice in his life. Once when I couldn't call to book at 9am before online booking and then earlier when we were getting him access. He likely will not call again anytime soon LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana View Post
My dh is listed as purchaser on the member site and I am the co-purchaser, but on MDE, I am listed as .1. DH used to be the one who got the special light up colors, but it switched at some point, and now I get to enjoy the pink and green every time (versus when it appeared random as to whether it would work or not). We did add on 2 contracts, so I'm not sure if it changed at one of those times or if it's completely unrelated. Our name positions on contracts have always been husband then wife, according to our request.

After adding our 2nd contract, we did get our new DVC cards at the DVC Member Lounge at Epcot. They can print them out for you there.
Even being .2 I was the one getting the purple light up. It was on my MDE account though which is what I was told that's what caused it. He's now on his own MDE account so hopefully both will work now and then.

Add ons didn't seem to affect it even though it was all me making all the purchases. We had asked for alphabetically mostly because I'm a brat and think it shouldn't be men first always but apparently that didn't stick. We'll see if it comes addressed to me next mailing.