home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > TRIP PLANNING > Theme Parks
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 12-07-2018, 11:04 AM   #11
Jillybean315
One Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicsmom View Post
Already happening, EMH, esp in the evening will be a thing of the past very soon, I predict. I will be at WDW the week leading up to Christmas. The whole 8 days that we are there, not a single EMH offered at DAK or DHS. 8pm closing each night. BUT....hard ticket Disney after hours IS being offered. $$

I hate to say this, but my family is growing up and changing and our park-intensive trips will be a thing of the past. If I don’t have to buy a family’s worth of 7 day park tickets I will be satisfied to attend an after hours event or two. That is, until they over sell them and they are no different than your average “day in the parks”!

It sure would be a lot cheaper to just purchase an After Hours ticket or two for each person rather than a week long pass or AP for everyone. DH and I have discussed this several times as the kids are beginning to enjoy the resorts more and more as well as some of the other things Orlando has to offer.

Disney Trips:
POR-Riverside: June, 2011
Off Proprety: June, 2012
All Star Movies: December, 2012
All Star Sports: June, 2013
Wilderness Lodge: June, 2013
Coronado Springs: December, 2013
Coronado Springs: December, 2014
Boardwalk Villas: January, 2016
Beach Club Villas: September, 2016
POR-Riverside: October, 2016
Polynesian Villas:June, 2017 (Split Stay)
Bay Lake Tower: June, 2017 (Split Stay)
Old Key West: January, 2018

Upcoming: Saratoga Springs: June, 2019

(Me) (DH) (DS age 14) (DD age 11)

Jillybean315 is online now   Reply With Quote