home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > TRIP PLANNING > Resorts
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 06-18-2019, 02:31 PM   #331
Boundin'
Grand Villa

You roll the foam earplugs in between your fingers, make them skinny, then put them in your ears. Then the foam expands to the size of your ear canal. If you buy good ones they should work great. They changed my life. Nothing like being asleep before takeoff and then having to be woke up after landing.

My Disney Photography https://www.flickr.com/photos/rt_images/

Trip reports:
3 Nights Only* Thinly Veiled Excuse* Surf and Turf* Once Upon a Fantasy* NYE 17-18* The Fall of Disney 17* Tale of Two Views 17* Back in the S.S.R. 17* Uni Hard Rock-MNSSHP-HHN 16* Spring Surprise 16* NYE in the World 15-16

Coming up...
7/2019 BWV Merica's Birthday *9/2019 BCV Beer & Wine Festival *10/2019 POP!*12/2019 VGC* 3/2020 RCCL So Carib AoS *4/2020 Spring Break BWV*11/2020 Fantasy Xmas 2xCC

BCV BWV BLT VGC
Boundin' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 02:52 PM   #332
Lamima
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamima View Post
I, honestly, would recommend to anyone thinking of buying in now to maybe hold off. MIL and FIL had paid us to use half our 200 OKW contract and we just sold it. They were thinking of buying their own 100 point contract and I talked them into just waiting and if they want to book a trip anytime in the near future they can rent some of our 255 BWV points. We do have a trip booked this fall at BWV with MIL and FIL and, at 75, they are slowing down and have had health issues so it really doesnt make sense for them to buy thier own contract at this point.

I would wait to see what next point charts look like...if they go ahead with that massive reallocation. See if they do the Paris pay to play model for fast passes. See how the gondola works out. See how studio availability continues...and 7 month availability in general.. See how RR sells and what they do woth Reflections. See how much annual dues goes up next year and the year after as well as pricing. So much dust to settle that I'd be leary to buy right now.

If interested in buying BLT, need to see what happens with the TOTWL. If interested in BCV or BWV need to see how the back Epcot gate is effected by gondola. If interested in RR need to see how restrictions play out with reselling and need to see how gondola works out. CCV and studio availability is something to watch if interested in buying there. Just so many things to watch. Makes better sense to CRO or rent DVC. And with SWGE madness, maybe hold off on any WDW trips all together. JMO!
Posted this before seeing the annual pass increase thread...so...don't buy in. Nope, don't do it.

Owners since 2006- HHI, BWV & CCV
DVC trip(s): Aug 27-30 HHI / Sept 27-Oct 6 BWV&SSR / Dec 19-21 AKV GV & Dec 21-28 Vistana / June 7-10, 2020 HHI
Next cruise(s): July 11, 2020 HAL Amsterdam & Sept 4, 2021 NCL Pride of America
Lamima is offline   Reply With Quote