home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > TRIP PLANNING > Tours and Events
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-01-2018, 08:29 PM   #71
Hi from RI
Grand Villa

Have done only a few things but we really had a good time with the DVC fireworks cruise....we had a great girl running our boat.....

ME ,DH , DS23 : , DD21 , DD13
Hi from RI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 03:20 AM   #72
JaneBanks
One Bedroom

We recently did the Caring for Giants tour at AK. It was just our party of six on the tour, and we all loved it. My brother in laws said it was the best thing we have ever done at WDW.
The CMs who were there to talk to us about the elephants were excellent, and we especially enjoyed our CM from Botswana, who gave us insight into conservation efforts in her home country.

We have also done a Pirates Cruise, Seas Aqua, MNSSHP and MVMCP over the years. Considering doing MVMCP again since we will be there during that time.
JaneBanks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 01:24 AM   #73
noreen99
Two Bedroom

Between me and the boys we have done a lot of them over the years, top highlights

Epcot Aqua Tour
Wild Africa Trek

and my all time favorite was tracking my MINI on the Speedway. that was a phenomenal trip altogether.
noreen99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 11:21 AM   #74
Disney Spaz
One Bedroom

We just came back yesterday and we did the new Rhino tour and loved it! We all got to pet the rhino and learned so much. We had 14 on the tour but the rhino expert Tim made us feel like we were the only ones there.It was awesome! I cannot say enough about this tour.
Disney Spaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 11:44 AM   #75
Shewill
Add-on Aficionado

I have done several over the years usually when traveling solo. I think these event are better with a significant other.

My favorite is the Christmas party. I like the parades and the light show .

I did the ferry desert party one year. It was fun but I would not do it again. I did the desert party the last year of the Osborne lights . It was loud and gave me a migraine . They blinking lights combined with the noise I guess.
Mi have taken most of the tours over the years . I liked Seeds backstage at the Land in Epcot And the old tour of world showcase the best. Backstage at MK was also good.

I canLt remember the Others so I guess they were not memorable .
Shewill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 02:29 PM   #76
Brian5581
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shewill View Post
I have done several over the years usually when traveling solo. I think these event are better with a significant other.

Most definitely. More expensive of course but certainly more enjoyable to be able to share with someone special.
Brian5581 is offline   Reply With Quote