home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > VACATION CLUB RESOURCES > "Member Services:" Questions about Using DVC
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 06-10-2019, 11:59 PM   #1
dsquarednz
One Bedroom

Default I'm confused...

I haven't heard from our DVC guide in a while (except for a standard spammy form email from DVC in 2017), and I was wondering if he had been assigned to our newest resale contract. So, I emailed him at his Disney email address and it bounced back.

So I googled him.

And? I found him on "********************" under "about team". Yeah, cool, but his Linkedin profile still says he is working for the Mouse.

So? Is DVC Resale Market owned by Disney? Is he working both places? But more importantly, why can't I email him directly anymore?
dsquarednz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 09:12 AM   #2
mustinjourney
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsquarednz View Post
I haven't heard from our DVC guide in a while (except for a standard spammy form email from DVC in 2017), and I was wondering if he had been assigned to our newest resale contract. So, I emailed him at his Disney email address and it bounced back.

So I googled him.

And? I found him on "********************" under "about team". Yeah, cool, but his Linkedin profile still says he is working for the Mouse.

So? Is DVC Resale Market owned by Disney? Is he working both places? But more importantly, why can't I email him directly anymore?
If his Disney email bounced back, Iíd say itís a safe bet heís not there anymore.

LinkedIn account means nothing. It is most likely he just hasnít updated his profile yet. Itís not like Disney is actively policing peopleís linkedin pages.
mustinjourney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 09:48 AM   #3
JaxFLBear
Add-on Aficionado

Your previous guide is no longer with DVC. Call the main sales number and they can tell you who your new guide is. Not sure if MS has access to that information, they might.
Old 06-11-2019, 03:08 PM   #4
Goofygrl
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsquarednz View Post

So I googled him.

Zero chance he's working both places. I'd agree he just hasn't updated his linked in profile.
Old 06-11-2019, 03:59 PM   #5
DVCQUEEN
Grand Villa

Iím happy heís still in the loop!!

That would be awesome to sell with the same guide I purchased direct from!
DVCQUEEN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 09:21 AM   #6
Lovetheboardwalk
Grand Villa

Those Resales places hire away many CMs I believe.

Home Sweet Home:
**BWV 1999 **BRV 2017**

**Boulder Ridge Jan. 2020**
**Boardwalk Feb. 2020**
Resorts we still need to visit: VGF, AKL, Poly, & DRR
Lovetheboardwalk is offline   Reply With Quote