home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > TRIP PLANNING > Tips and Tricks for First-Timers and Fanatics
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 02-13-2019, 05:13 PM   #11
AlwaysDreamingDisney
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by sawickipedia View Post
Tom you are clearly a pro's pro! #tipofthehat

As the kids enter high school I think we'll have to transition to T-Day week from October (sadness) so these type of plans become important to remember

If your teens are anything like mine there will be a lot of grumbling and complaining about getting up so early. But after they see how much they can get done before the crowds arrive they get very interested!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomandrobin View Post
I am always amazed at EMH rope drop how many people veer off and stop at Starbucks. You are wasting time people!!!!
NEED COFFEE! We each drink a cup in the room before leaving. After we get a few rides in THEN itís time to hit Starbucks!

Also, weíve never gotten to rope drop before 7-7:30AM but we still get a lot of rides in.

Now all of my kids are "Disney Adults"

Proud owner at VWL

Had owned at VGC, SSR and OKW too. Sad to see those points go but moving very close to the Mouse!!!
AlwaysDreamingDisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2019, 05:27 PM   #12
TexasChick
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomandrobin View Post
I am always amazed at EMH rope drop how many people veer off and stop at Starbucks. You are wasting time people!!!!
Thatís what my villa coffee maker is for.
Old 02-13-2019, 11:42 PM   #13
Brian5581
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by ResalesDVC View Post
I know its only February but if you're like me, you're already planning your holiday trips! Plus, booking windows are open at your home resort

The week before Christmas and New Yearís is the busiest week of the year at Walt Disney World. The parks will be filled with throngs of people and Magic Kingdom will likely fill to capacity and close to more guests at several points during the week. But if you visit during this week you can still have a fantastic time Ė but you will need to switch up your tactics. Here are ten tricks for actually enjoying yourself during the holidays at Disney World: https://www.resalesdvc.com/how-to-su...-disney-world/

Have any tips or tricks to ad?

Nice tips. Far and away my favorite time of the year to visit.
Brian5581 is offline   Reply With Quote