home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > TRIP PLANNING > Theme Parks
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 07-19-2019, 01:54 PM   #11
Simba's Mom
Grand Villa

Pass the earplugs! I'll be at WDW at that time also, and was anxiously awaiting who'd be there September 13-15th. Frankly, I was so disappointed, but then I'm disappointed in all the bands the week I'm there. I prefer the F&G concerts, and the year they had the Steve Miller Band.
Simba's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 04:15 PM   #12
a1000monkeys
Grand Villa

I just looked at the schedule and their is group called "India." Anybody ever hear of them? When I try to google search all I get is info about Indian music.
Old 07-19-2019, 09:51 PM   #13
brp
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by ermindy1133 View Post
Rick Springfield? After his little stint on Californication I just canít look at him without laughing. But thatís better than crying, I guess.
I was wondering if that was a typo. Or maybe the bastard love child of Rick Springfield and Bruce Springsteen? Not that could be interesting.

Cheers.
Old 07-19-2019, 10:06 PM   #14
Lamima
Add-on Aficionado

I wouldn't mind Tiffany. I've had Wilson Phillips twice and would MUCH rather Tiffany. We got Mark Wills...also for the 2nd time. Don't even know who that is. Also got Sugar Ray and am okay with that. We also got Taylor Dayne. Meh. I'd probably rather Tiffany. At least I could sing along.

Owners since 2006- HHI, BWV & CCV
DVC trip(s): Dec 19-21 AKV GV & Dec 21-28 Vistana / May 9-13, 2020 HHI / Oct 30- Nov 2 BWV
Next cruise(s): July 11, 2020 HAL Amsterdam, Nov 2, 2020 RCCL Mariner OTS & March 8, 2021 Celebrity Reflection
Lamima is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 10:08 PM   #15
ermindy1133
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by brp View Post
I was wondering if that was a typo. Or maybe the bastard love child of Rick Springfield and Bruce Springsteen? Not that could be interesting.

Cheers.
Well, I was only guessing... Your suggestion is certainly interesting, but biologically impossible. Unless, of course, one of them is a woman in disguise...
Old 07-19-2019, 10:11 PM   #16
brp
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by ermindy1133 View Post
Well, I was only guessing... Your suggestion is certainly interesting, but biologically impossible. Unless, of course, one of them is a woman in disguise...
If I had a choice, I'd go with Rick...

Although, I have heard an Arco commercial patterned after a soap opera where a guy everyone thought was Trevor was actually his long-lost conjoined twin brother...and he's pregnant...so one never knows...

Or a seahorse...

Cheers.
Old 07-19-2019, 10:11 PM   #17
ermindy1133
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamima View Post
I wouldn't mind Tiffany. I've had Wilson Phillips twice and would MUCH rather Tiffany. We got Mark Wills...also for the 2nd time. Don't even know who that is. Also got Sugar Ray and am okay with that. We also got Taylor Dayne. Meh. I'd probably rather Tiffany. At least I could sing along.
Mark Wills, Country singer.

https://youtu.be/sm--KJk-kgw
Old 07-19-2019, 10:13 PM   #18
ermindy1133
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by brp View Post
If I had a choice, I'd go with Rick...

Although, I have heard an Arco commercial patterned after a soap opera where a guy everyone thought was Trevor was actually his long-lost conjoined twin brother...and he's pregnant...so one never knows...

Or a seahorse...

Cheers.
Iíve seen Californication. Itís not Rick. . I could go with the seahorse, though.
Old 07-19-2019, 10:16 PM   #19
brp
Add-on Aficionado

Fortunately, there are real concerts to see real musicians and artists...

Cheers.
Old 07-20-2019, 08:38 AM   #20
Jedimom3
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket22 View Post
Sept 13-15 was TBD and the last to fill, we are at Epcot during this time. Iwas hoping for no Wilson Phillips as I thought that would be the worse possible option. I was so wrong as that time was filled with Tiffany...

I Think I will be alone now in my thoughts of how to not get in earshot of that stage, yes bad pay on words. Please go back to the 1980's malls.
Ha, sorry. DH would be happy enough to see her. Didn't know she had more than 1 song tho.
We had 3 years where we got Sugar Ray...every damn time.....not sure there's more than 1 song I know by them
Flower and garden had a great lineup this year. saw at least 10 acts I'd REALLY enjoy seeing. Our 2 FW groups are Boyce Avenue and Southern Avenue??? who????Never heard of either. Wont' make any special trips back to Epcot just for them, but maybe stop for a few minutes....probably not though.
Oh well, maybe we'll catch a break for our 1 FG weekend next year
Jedimom3 is offline   Reply With Quote