home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > JUST FOR FUN > Disney Movies, Shows, Television, Radio, and Multimedia
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 07-11-2019, 08:01 PM   #21
capeokw56
Grand Villa

It's on now!
capeokw56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2019, 09:15 PM   #22
MMC1
Grand Villa

Holey Moley was hysterical tonight because “they want a second season” on ABC and you will like the winner this week!
MMC1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 12:55 AM   #23
MMC1
Grand Villa

Reminder it’s Thursday and time for Holey Moley Worlds Largest Mini Golf Course....
Trick golf shots involving a beer bottle made me google search. Gotta love summer entertainment .
And last week guests in audience were seen wearing matching red wigs to cheer on the contestant named Ginger. This week wearing fake long beards to cheer on contestant with world class long beard! This is a quirky show that seems to get funnier every week. But the best is always someone is gonna get wet or be knocked to the ground by a windmill. Just because
Old 08-02-2019, 07:43 AM   #24
capeokw56
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMC1 View Post
Reminder it’s Thursday and time for Holey Moley Worlds Largest Mini Golf Course....
Trick golf shots involving a beer bottle made me google search. Gotta love summer entertainment .
And last week guests in audience were seen wearing matching red wigs to cheer on the contestant named Ginger. This week wearing fake long beards to cheer on contestant with world class long beard! This is a quirky show that seems to get funnier every week. But the best is always someone is gonna get wet or be knocked to the ground by a windmill. Just because
I was rooting for the trick shot guy. Do you think they really win $25k?
Old 08-02-2019, 08:29 AM   #25
MMC1
Grand Villa

I wonder if they are going to have a finale of the winners challenging each other for the Grand Prize money. Otherwise they would be receiving a check along with the token green plaid jacket and golden putter.
Just did a google search. Apparently the application process was unique to prove you are worthy. The article on purewow.com is also hoping for a second season to apply!

I wonder if any Mouseowners are interested?

If they plan for a second season they should have the show go on tour during the off season visiting mini golf around the country/world. Florida seems to love mini golf with Pirates and Live alligators.

Last edited by MMC1; 08-02-2019 at 08:40 AM.
Old 08-02-2019, 09:30 AM   #26
Mass Transit
Grand Villa

You all are still getting ABC? With DirecTV fighting with Nexstar, we haven't been getting anything on that channel and the Local Channel Converter they sent us doesn't pick up the over-the-air broadcasts. We got an additional five NBC channels though... big deal

Mass Transit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 03:23 PM   #27
cali09
Two Bedroom

Quote:
I confess I have never played the Fantasia Gardens Or Winter Summerland Courses on WDW property. The Winter summerland looks fun but Fantasia very dated.
We've done both and like them both. DD is a huge Fantasia fan. If I had to choose I'd probably go with Winter Summerland. But then again, we're at Disney for Christmas so the theme of Winter Summerland really fits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mass Transit View Post
You all are still getting ABC? With DirecTV fighting with Nexstar, we haven't been getting anything on that channel and the Local Channel Converter they sent us doesn't pick up the over-the-air broadcasts. We got an additional five NBC channels though... big deal
Yes, but I've got Hulu (owned by Disney now).

DD and her BF love the show. I watched a couple of episodes but I'm not a fan.

"to educate a person in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society"
Theodore Roosevelt
cali09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 03:07 PM   #28
MMC1
Grand Villa

Default Sunday night time change 5 p.m. eastern time

I thought I missed Thursday night or forgot to record but just realized it is on tonight instead.
Old 08-11-2019, 03:53 PM   #29
capeokw56
Grand Villa

Quote:
I thought I missed Thursday night or forgot to record but just realized it is on tonight instead.
Thanks for posting this as I missed it too. But I'm confused, I just looked at my Xfinity guide for tonight and I can't find it. It does show up On Demand showing that it aired on 08/08, I think it's the episode with William Shatner.
Old 08-11-2019, 04:40 PM   #30
Rigby
Grand Villa

Quote:
Who does not love Miniature Golf especially with talented players and outrageous fun ? Last week was first episode “Putt Up or Shut Up” and the winner had such a final difficult shot . Amazing
Next week is Holey Moley Goes to War.
Holey Moley ABC Channel Thursday 8 p.m.
And I have a new F word after watching the commentators.
Thanks for posting. Watching the first episode on demand with my kid right now and he loves it!