home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > JUST FOR FUN > Community Hole
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2018, 10:35 PM   #311
Brian5581
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy View Post
..... Tomorrow is Halloween .... my DGD is going as a pumpkin

Awww.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneymomof2 View Post
Thanks, Karl! It was a close one! You should hear Adam and I talk smack when we play each other in FF.

DGD iím Sure be adorable as a pumpkin. Thatís what DD was when she was 1 month old.....seems like only a few years ago...not 18 years ago!

Welcome home Brian and Mike!

Thanks, Pam!

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneycrazy View Post
Listening to Sorcerer Radio this evening. They just played the soundtrack for the Boo to You Parade, now it is Hallowishes. My all time fav! Can't wait for August.

Very nice. Though I can wait for August. Christmastime starts Thursday, after all... the most wonderful time of the year. Once January 1 arrives Iíll let you jump to August, haha. Well with a stop in May for my next European adventure...
Old 10-30-2018, 10:36 PM   #312
Brian5581
Add-on Aficionado

Best of luck to Westerdale, Mike!
Old 10-31-2018, 08:33 AM   #313
D C
Add-on Aficionado

Good luck to Westerdale, Mike. Is he fully healed? He's a 3yo this year, right?

Brian, where to next in Europe?
Old 10-31-2018, 11:14 AM   #314
Indy
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fmer55 View Post
I live my life as a pumpkin, only fun on Halloween

AK, Westerdale is back in training.....we shall see....
Michelangelo, great news on Westerdale, very good news, thxs

WDW
Old 10-31-2018, 11:20 AM   #315
Indy
Add-on Aficionado

Pam, ya i bet you and Adam smack talk ... Ha ha 🙂 ... love it

Kelly, ya Emma (DGD) (15 months) is walking, the other day i put her blanket over her head (she could still see) ... when she wobbled (walked) , she looked like ET ..... I kept say "ET Phone Home " .... she loved it

Good morning Brian, Dave and everyone else

WDW
Old 10-31-2018, 01:33 PM   #316
disneycrazy
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Pam, ya i bet you and Adam smack talk ... Ha ha �� ... love it

Kelly, ya Emma (DGD) (15 months) is walking, the other day i put her blanket over her head (she could still see) ... when she wobbled (walked) , she looked like ET ..... I kept say "ET Phone Home " .... she loved it

When I used to ride on the back of my boyfriend's motorcycle....many moon ago....I had a bag that I stored the helmet in to protect it from scratches. For fun I put it over our dog's head...imagine my surprise when she ran off! I thought she would fall down the stairs as she went running down them...nope. After I got it back from her, I looked into the bag, it was basically see through....but I almost had a heart attack thinking she was going to go bouncing down the stairs. Loved that dog.
Old 10-31-2018, 03:44 PM   #317
beansprout
Grand Villa

Kelly, thanks for the heads up. I asked Sari to play Sorcerers Radio and Iíve been working to the sounds of Disney all afternoon! Glad your poor dog made it safely down the stairs.

Go Westerdale!

Dave, how long before surgery?

Phil and I took a couple of hours to set up a singing pumpkins display and now that the bewitching hour is quickly approaching itís starting to rain 😩. Weatherman said we had until 7. Why do they get it wrong, and still keep their job?

The good news is I was able to book dining ressies today for our next trip. Everyday I would check and get no decent times, until today. Now we have to hope we can get fast passes on the same day as our dining.

Happy Halloween everyone. Weíre dressing up to give out candy and to run the projector, rain or not!
Old 10-31-2018, 09:08 PM   #318
Brian5581
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by D C View Post
Good luck to Westerdale, Mike. Is he fully healed? He's a 3yo this year, right?

Brian, where to next in Europe?

Trafalgar Imperial Europe tour with Tammy and Angus and company. Munich, Prague, Vienna, Budapest, and Salzburg over ten days in May. Starting off with two days in Amsterdam. Best part was I finally didn’t have to pay double due to a special sale they were having. Really looking forward to it!

Quote:
Pam, ya i bet you and Adam smack talk ... Ha ha �� ... love it

Evening, Karl.

Nancy, sorry about the rain. Singing pumpkins sound entertaining. Nice on the reservations, always pays to check.
Old 10-31-2018, 09:35 PM   #319
beansprout
Grand Villa

Brian, good deal on that cruise. Sounds great! And the rain didnít last so the pumpkins sang.
Old 10-31-2018, 10:22 PM   #320
Brian5581
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by beansprout View Post
Brian, good deal on that cruise. Sounds great! And the rain didnít last so the pumpkins sang.

Thanks, Nancy, actually a land tour and not a cruise this time. What did the pumpkins sing?
Closed Thread