home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > JUST FOR FUN > Question of the Month
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-24-2017, 11:53 PM   #871
Lamima
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by ermindy1133 View Post
We went twice in the evening in November. Both times, we had a wait of about 45 minutes. Hopefully, your wait will be much shorter!
I went on Sept 29 in the evening and was told the wait was 45 minutes then too. Ugghhhh. I should have just bought it from home three weeks ago. I wish we could go to the IG at Epcot.

DVC since 2006- own at OKW, HHI and BWV
LAURA's next trip(s):
2018- May 15-19 at HHI, Oct 5-6 at CCV before Oct 6-14 CCL Horizon
2019- Jan 4-12 RCCL Grandeur OTS and March 3-6 at BWV & 6-9 at ???
Old 12-25-2017, 05:52 PM   #872
RAK001
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)

Does anyone know the brand of mattresses used in CCV studio rooms? ... they were soooooooooooo comfortable
Thanks
Old 12-25-2017, 08:02 PM   #873
ermindy1133
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamima View Post
I went on Sept 29 in the evening and was told the wait was 45 minutes then too. Ugghhhh. I should have just bought it from home three weeks ago. I wish we could go to the IG at Epcot.
Iíve only been at night, but every time itís been busy. I also prefer the IG! Your plan to go earlier sounds like a plan, though. Good luck!
Old 12-26-2017, 02:10 AM   #874
Goofygrl
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAK001 View Post
Does anyone know the brand of mattresses used in CCV studio rooms? ... they were soooooooooooo comfortable
Thanks
Was it a foam mattress? I've read a report that it what they put in there but am finding that difficult to believe. I'd like it but am doubtful.
Old 12-27-2017, 06:39 AM   #875
RAK001
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofygrl View Post
Was it a foam mattress? I've read a report that it what they put in there but am finding that difficult to believe. I'd like it but am doubtful.
I am not sure if it a full foam mattress or if it was a hybrid. It is by far the most comfortable hotel bed I have ever slept on.
Old 12-27-2017, 12:56 PM   #876
Scubagirl93
Studio

Default AP Stupid Question

Weíve never gotten Annual Passes before. It says they are good 365 days from redemption. Is that when you pick up the pass at guest services or the first time you use the pass to enter a park? Thanks!
Old 12-27-2017, 01:39 PM   #877
Goofygrl
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scubagirl93 View Post
We’ve never gotten Annual Passes before. It says they are good 365 days from redemption. Is that when you pick up the pass at guest services or the first time you use the pass to enter a park? Thanks!
You go to GS or a ticket booth to activate the pass and it's active at that point so you want to do it on the day you plan to first use it. Of course if you don't have a trip that will bump right up at the 365th day then it doesn't matter.
Old 12-27-2017, 01:41 PM   #878
Goofygrl
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAK001 View Post
I am not sure if it a full foam mattress or if it was a hybrid. It is by far the most comfortable hotel bed I have ever slept on.
Thanks. I've found travel a bit more difficult since we got a foam mattress at home - nothing quite compares!
Old 12-27-2017, 01:43 PM   #879
Scubagirl93
Studio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofygrl View Post
You go to GS or a ticket booth to activate the pass and it's active at that point so you want to do it on the day you plan to first use it. Of course if you don't have a trip that will bump right up at the 365th day then it doesn't matter.
We are actually planning another trip that will carry over the 365 day mark which is exactly why I was asking. Thanks so much!
Old 12-27-2017, 08:39 PM   #880
Micah008
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scubagirl93 View Post
We are actually planning another trip that will carry over the 365 day mark which is exactly why I was asking. Thanks so much!
If I understand correctly you actually get 366 days from an AP. If you activate on January 20th, you can actually use it on January 20th the following year and it expires on the 21st.

MousePerks
MOD 137 - Owner at Animal Kingdom Villas and Saratoga Springs Resort

Apr '87 offsite; Feb '91 offsite; Feb '04 offsite; Feb '10 Pop; Jan '12 ASSp; Jan '13 Pop; Jan '14 VGF/AKV (Report); Mar '14 POR; Aug '14 SSR (Report); Jan '15 VGF/AKV/OKW (Report); Jan '16 BLT/BCV (Report); Aug '16 AKV; Jan '17 PVB/BWV; Jan '18 ???
Closed Thread