home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > JUST FOR FUN > Community Hole
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old Yesterday, 09:42 AM   #151
Yogi3323
Add-on Aficionado

Location: to Quote Bruce .. "somewhere in the swamps of Jersey"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian5581 View Post
Worked all day, Headquarters needs 2019 standards on all items and even though the jackasses/bitches in charge kept changing what they wanted through the end of Friday it was determined this was extremely urgent.

About 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. today, not nonstop of course but more than a full day’s work regardless. Some more in a few hours...

Shitseido.
ah man that sucks as* Brian .. sorry bud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy View Post
Ya good game, entertaining ..... Congrats Brian on Jets win
good game .. Luck missing a lot of his offensive weapons helped Jets (who didn't play the best ..) .. TY Hilton would have help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian5581 View Post
Just shut down the office laptop. Insane. Shitseido.

Hell of a game between the Chiefs and Patriots to keep me distracted at least...
Give the Chiefs credit, they never gave up .. Patriots are just tooo good (yes, I said that)
Old Yesterday, 09:49 AM   #152
mousefan1972
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yogi3323 View Post
Give the Chiefs credit, they never gave up .. Patriots are just tooo good (yes, I said that)
WHAT?? *dies*

Love ya Jason!!
Old Yesterday, 09:53 AM   #153
mousefan1972
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneymomof2 View Post
I actually grew up about 25 min from the University of Michigan and went to a few games as a kid. I never thought I'd have a son who went there! It gives us a reason to go down and visit. We're hoping to get season tickets for next year. Keep your fingers crossed for us on that one....or send pixie dust....we will accept either.

Yep!! She's so into football now. She could have cared less about it until she started playing this year. Funny thing is, we have 4 tickets DH, myself, DD and one for a friend to go along. This year, she wants to bring someone who knows the game so she can talk football with them at the game. This rules out most of her female friends.... She couldn't find a friend for yesterday's game, so we took my SIL.

Sorry you had to work again. It WAS a heck of a game!! A shootout!! Love all the scoring!

Patty - sorry you aren't feeling well.

Good night gracie!
Pam that is awesome and so cool for Syd. I have so much respect for her for jumping in and playing varsity football. It's seriously so cool. My son plays for his school but he's in 8th grade so he's on the middle school team. He plays quarterback and linebacker. I love watching him, although not so much when he gets hit. Sending you best wishes and pixie dust that U of M season tickets come through!!
Old Yesterday, 10:33 AM   #154
Indy
Add-on Aficionado

Thanks Kristin, and back at ya

Thxs Brian and Dan on what Kristin said

Thxs Brian Jason, ya it was very entertaining game, our receivers could not hold on to the Ball ... O well, we're young and i see promise for next year. ... again Congrats on your Jets W

Good morning peeps

WDW
Indy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:17 PM   #155
disneycrazy
Add-on Aficionado

Drab and dreary Monday here. Rain this morning. Got home last night just after 10 pm after a 7 hour drive home and then up this morning at 5:45 am to catch the 7 am bus. Are all of you seeing crazy numbers in there....I say all of that to comment....I slept most of the way to work on the bus. Thank goodness I didn't have to drive! I was exhausted and so glad that I got the extra hour of nap time in. I am not one that sleeps well on public transit, but I so needed it. I made myself get moving about 5 minutes before my stop or I might have just stayed on there.
Old Yesterday, 10:03 PM   #156
Brian5581
Add-on Aficionado

Nice on the much-needed naptime, Kelly.

49ers-Packers a hell of a game thus far.
Brian5581 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:13 PM   #157
ermindy1133
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneycrazy View Post
Drab and dreary Monday here. Rain this morning. Got home last night just after 10 pm after a 7 hour drive home and then up this morning at 5:45 am to catch the 7 am bus. Are all of you seeing crazy numbers in there....I say all of that to comment....I slept most of the way to work on the bus. Thank goodness I didn't have to drive! I was exhausted and so glad that I got the extra hour of nap time in. I am not one that sleeps well on public transit, but I so needed it. I made myself get moving about 5 minutes before my stop or I might have just stayed on there.
That sounds terrible! Hope that you are already asleep! As I get older, I find that I never really “catch up” on that missed sleep.