home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > VACATION CLUB RESOURCES > "Perks Pages"
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 09-12-2017, 02:31 PM   #11
Lamima
Add-on Aficionado

AKV Kidani we had room in May that I requested, and got, near Timon elevator. That puts you right out to bus stop which was a great location being with my mom-69....less walking.

BLT we had a lake view studio and requested off the skyway bridge and got the very first room. That was a noisy noisy location. Noisiest room we have had with DVC. Would request inside of C next time as it was outside and bottom of C....would also prefer inside top of C.

Vero Beach we had 2BR and knew to request top floor as that is the only way to get any sliver of an ocean view with all the greenery planted around....or get an ocean view inn room which is like a studio.

SSR, we like Congress Park as close to bridge as possible. We also liked near Paddock pool as they had food and drink counter at that pool and the walk over to the main building wasn't bad. We had a car so we also could drive over and park at Congress Park to walk into DS.

DVC since 2006- own at OKW, HHI and BWV
LAURA's next trip(s): Oct 1-8 at BWV/AKV and Dec 30-Jan 4 at OKW/PVB and March 3-10 at BWV
Lamima is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 02:36 PM   #12
Lamima
Add-on Aficionado

I
Quote:
Originally Posted by brewsard2 View Post
I have a BWV Standard Studio at Christmas and have been wondering where the best location is. I assume closer to the lobby, but I don't want to hear busses and all that sort of commotion all day and night either.

Any tips?
Close to lobby likely will mean you are near the front portico and will hear the Vans and whatnot beeping when they pull in to drop stuff...like the luggage vans from the airport. If you request first floor, you could be anywhere down the hallway farther but near one of several doors to get out...and a bit away from portico noise.

Edit to note that also at BWV if you make any location request you likely will not get your room until close to 4pm. If you really need or want room ready early, don't make location request.

DVC since 2006- own at OKW, HHI and BWV
LAURA's next trip(s): Oct 1-8 at BWV/AKV and Dec 30-Jan 4 at OKW/PVB and March 3-10 at BWV
Lamima is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 07:54 PM   #13
lovindisney
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwarne87 View Post
Hi Guys!

I thought I'd make a thread where seasoned DVC travelers could give their opinions and feedback on which rooms are the best at the different DVC Resorts.

For eksample, if I'm staying at Jambo House in a deluxe studio savannah view, which room, floor or area would be best to stay at? This was just an eksample offcourse, and I would love feedback on all DVC Resorts.

Anyone's opinion is welcome, and if you have more than one favorite room to stay at in any DVC resort, please feel free to share

Kind Regards, Magnus // Recent DVC Member from Norway
I noted you are from Oslo - one of the stops on the DCL Frozen Cruise Itinerary - as they call it! Beautiful country. Hoping to possibly take that cruise in 2018. Great to have our international members active on the boards!
lovindisney is offline   Reply With Quote