home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > VACATION CLUB RESOURCES > "Perks Pages"
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 04-11-2018, 02:41 PM   #871
by602
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeli View Post
Was this egift cards or physical cards? Does it make a difference if it is egift? I am guessing you would purchase the Disney Gift Cards online?
The target was an e gc. I moved them on to my Target app - you have to keep the gc access number on you to speed up the process so I just wrote mine down on a sheet of paper - and I bought all physical Disney GCs with it. They didn't have a lot of $100 ones so I split it up into $100 and $50s. I also bought a pack of tic tacs because I saw someone on a website said it might be smart to include one product with it so it wouldn't get flagged just in case.
by602 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 08:20 PM   #872
IslaTurbine
One Bedroom

I just redeemed my Target cards (purchased from the recent Card Cash deal) for Disney cards at my local store. Worked without a hitch.
IslaTurbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 09:16 PM   #873
JCinWonderland
Two Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslaTurbine View Post
I just redeemed my Target cards (purchased from the recent Card Cash deal) for Disney cards at my local store. Worked without a hitch.
Nice! Did you use self checkout?
JCinWonderland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 07:36 AM   #874
IslaTurbine
One Bedroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCinWonderland View Post
Nice! Did you use self checkout?
No, my store didnít have that. The cashier told me she didnít think paying with Target GCs would work, but I assured it that it would work just fine. I told her that these gift cards were one the only things that keeps me coming back to Target. She said, ďwell if thatís true, then Iím glad they still work and that youíll keep coming back!Ē
Old 04-16-2018, 10:32 AM   #875
bigbahamadada
Grand Villa

For those MO's in Texas . . .

HEB currently has a coupon for $10 HEB gift card with purchase of a $50 Disney GC. May be digital only coupon, as I didn't see it in the stores. But it does work. Valid until 4/17.

And before you get too excited about the idea of cycling these cards, the HEB system will not allow you to purchase a 3rd party gift card with an HEB gift card.
bigbahamadada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 04:29 PM   #876
Scubagirl93
Studio

CardCash is doing an extra 5% off Target giftcards. Just got a little over 13% off.
Scubagirl93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 04:34 PM   #877
IslaTurbine
One Bedroom

I jumped on one about an hour ago. The percentage off values appear to be fluctuating, though.
Old 04-26-2018, 04:38 PM   #878
jmmess
Grand Villa

Just make sure to use those GCs within the 45 day guarantee as sometimes the CardCash GCs get wiped (based on experience).
jmmess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 04:51 PM   #879
Scubagirl93
Studio

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmmess View Post
Just make sure to use those GCs within the 45 day guarantee as sometimes the CardCash GCs get wiped (based on experience).
Oh, that’s a bummer. Yeah, I plan on using them tonight. Fingers crossed I don’t have any issues. So far all my CardCash giftcards have worked. Unfortunately I can’t say the same thing about ones I’ve gotten from Raise. Thankfully Raise refunded all the bad (zero value) ones.
Scubagirl93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 06:38 PM   #880
jmmess
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scubagirl93 View Post
Oh, thatís a bummer. Yeah, I plan on using them tonight. Fingers crossed I donít have any issues. So far all my CardCash giftcards have worked. Unfortunately I canít say the same thing about ones Iíve gotten from Raise. Thankfully Raise refunded all the bad (zero value) ones.
At least Raise has a 1 year guarantee. I really wish CardCash would improve their guarantee. They are one of the shortest out there.
jmmess is offline   Reply With Quote