home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > TRIP PLANNING > Wining & Dining
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 01-13-2021, 11:01 PM   #21
YMMDVCer
Studio

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's Me View Post
To clarify, Id never try to make good on the lifetime purchase. For one, as I said Id never drink out of it, I am sure its worse than BPA plastic also I dont want to have to pack them and last its been over 20 years. That was our first trip and frankly never thought wed go back we would just buy new mugs.
I think you should try it. Its a lifetime refill you've been promised. They're giving you what you want in paper cups so you don't have to worry about drinking from that relic.
YMMDVCer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 07:32 AM   #22
It's Me
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by YMMDVCer View Post
I think you should try it. Its a lifetime refill you've been promised. They're giving you what you want in paper cups so you don't have to worry about drinking from that relic.
Maybe one of these trips. We fly to FL, so if it means leaving home the extra pair of shoes to bring the mugs, the mugs stay home

It's Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 08:10 AM   #23
Deb & Bill
Grand Villa

I remember when we bought our first refillable mugs in 1997 at Capt Cook's. There was a sign posted right next to the mugs that they were good for free refills until the end of our stay at the Polynesian. We were there for nine nights, so they were a good buy then. I think we paid $7 or $8 per mug.
Old 01-14-2021, 10:32 AM   #24
Ludwig von Chuck
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb & Bill View Post
I remember when we bought our first refillable mugs in 1997 at Capt Cook's. There was a sign posted right next to the mugs that they were good for free refills until the end of our stay at the Polynesian. We were there for nine nights, so they were a good buy then. I think we paid $7 or $8 per mug.
This is what I remember from my 2004 trip. The mugs were "length of stay" and could only be used at the resort where purchased.

BRV owners since 2009

First trip: Nov 76 at PVR for my 8th birthday
Last trip: Feb 20 at SSR for DVC MM at AK
Next trip: Dec 20 at BRV with granddaughter

Moonlight Magic: AK x3, MK x2, Epcot x2, DHS x2, and TL x2
Ludwig von Chuck is online now   Reply With Quote