home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > JUST FOR FUN > Community Hole
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-02-2020, 04:58 PM   #11
reblzmom
Grand Villa

Thanks for the move, Karl!

And speaking of move.....Brian!! I agree with Nancy - keep us posted on the way.
Old 10-02-2020, 08:48 PM   #12
beansprout
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy View Post
You're Welcome Nancy
.... How's Retirement ?
We couldnít be happier. If we hadnít closed our business before the pandemic this Mom and Pop store would have been essential and the other 9 employees would have been home safe collecting unemployment, leaving only Mom and Pop to work 7 days a week. We are blessed. But we pictured retirement with trips and lots of fun gatherings. Maybe next year. Thanks for asking Karl. We have to meet up someday at WDW, when the world is cured!
beansprout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 08:51 PM   #13
beansprout
Grand Villa

Quote:
? for the Group ?

Has anyone slept on the pull out sleeper couch in BLT 1 BR Villa ?

.... Is it comfortable or should we put a blow up bed on top of it ?
My brother and sister in law slept well on our pullout ( had it been uncomfortable he would have told me! )
beansprout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 11:18 PM   #14
Brian5581
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
pg 1
Thanks Brian ... Sorry about the Jets Close loss

Thanks, Karl. Jets freaking suck.

Thanks for the move!

Quote:
pg 2

Quote:
pg 3

Brian Good Plan

Thanks, Karl!

Quote:
Originally Posted by reblzmom View Post

And speaking of move.....Brian!! I agree with Nancy - keep us posted on the way.

Thanks, Patty!

Slight change in arrival plans. Now driving down to Virginia Wednesday, staying in hotel overnight, and then taking Amtrak Auto Train Thursday. Leaves Thursday afternoon, arrives in Sanford, Florida sometime Friday morning. $150 for me, $250 for the car. Saves me two hotel nights and at least 12 hours of driving, gas, etc.
Brian5581 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 11:30 PM   #15
Brian5581
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggatorgirl View Post
Mazel Tov!

Thanks, Sue! And well said!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beansprout View Post
Brian, and youíll take us with you on this amazing journey, right?!
I canít wait to hear more. Howís the packing going? Remember, if it fits it ships 😬

Oh absolutely, Nancy. You can hear it all. Helps alleviate the stress a bit, haha.

Long sleeve shirts are all folded and staged to be packed in suitcase that can stay at bottom of trunk until I have a permanent abode. Most of the pants and short sleeve shirts to be packed this weekend in a more easily accessible manner. Also need to start clearing out some of my shelves and file cabinets for their eventual move (via moving truck once I have a place).
Old 10-03-2020, 09:55 AM   #16
reblzmom
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian5581 View Post

Thanks for the move!

Thanks, Karl!

Thanks, Patty!

Slight change in arrival plans. Now driving down to Virginia Wednesday, staying in hotel overnight, and then taking Amtrak Auto Train Thursday. Leaves Thursday afternoon, arrives in Sanford, Florida sometime Friday morning. $150 for me, $250 for the car. Saves me two hotel nights and at least 12 hours of driving, gas, etc.
The Auto Train is a great plan. That's a long drive and this way you don't have to do all that driving yourself.
Old 10-03-2020, 06:36 PM   #17
Brian5581
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
The Auto Train is a great plan. That's a long drive and this way you don't have to do all that driving yourself.

Absolutely, thanks, Patty. Far less stressful this way. Though thereís plenty waiting to take its place, haha...
Old 10-04-2020, 12:56 AM   #18
disneymomof2
Grand Villa

Quote:
? for the Group ?

Has anyone slept on the pull out sleeper couch in BLT 1 BR Villa ?

.... Is it comfortable or should we put a blow up bed on top of it ?
Hey Karl! Thanks for the move to October. I can’t believe it’s October already!

Our kids have both slept on the pull outs at BLT and they have both said they’re comfortable. One of the better pull outs at WDW.

Quote:
Sounds like an adventure! I would totally do the auto-train. Packing plan sounds good too. Congratulations!!

ME DH DS22 DD19
disneymomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 02:30 AM   #19
Brian5581
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneymomof2 View Post
Hey Karl! Thanks for the move to October. I canít believe itís October already!

Our kids have both slept on the pull outs at BLT and they have both said theyíre comfortable. One of the better pull outs at WDW.

Sounds like an adventure! I would totally do the auto-train. Packing plan sounds good too. Congratulations!!

Thanks, Pam!

5 boxes packed today. Top of dresser, various knick knacks, and contents of a curio cabinet and case. A decent start, indeed.
Old 10-04-2020, 11:33 AM   #20
Indy
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:

Hi and You're Welcome Patty (Big smile)

Quote:
We couldn’t be happier. If we hadn’t closed our business before the pandemic this Mom and Pop store would have been essential and the other 9 employees would have been home safe collecting unemployment, leaving only Mom and Pop to work 7 days a week. We are blessed. But we pictured retirement with trips and lots of fun gatherings. Maybe next year. Thanks for asking Karl. We have to meet up someday at WDW, when the world is cured!
Nancy Glad to hear you couldn't be Happier (except for Covid non-travel) ... Yes Definitely looking forward to meeting you in person too ... Hopefully we'll get a vaccine by the end of the yr.
Quote:
My brother and sister in law slept well on our pullout ( had it been uncomfortable he would have told me! )
Thanks Nancy, very helpful info

Quote:

Thanks for the move!

Thanks, Karl!

Thanks, Patty!

You're welcome Brain (smiley face) and Ya sorry about the Jets ... Smart Move with the Train

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneymomof2 View Post
Hey Karl! Thanks for the move to October. I can’t believe it’s October already!

Our kids have both slept on the pull outs at BLT and they have both said they’re comfortable. One of the better pull outs at WDW.

Hi Pam, you're welcome ... ya October got here fast, at least we have sports
.... Really Glad to hear what your Kids had to say about the pull-out, Very helpful, Thanks (thumbsup)

Really I got monitored by the Emoji bot, you think since I haven't been around much lately that I would have built up credit

WDW
Indy is offline   Reply With Quote