home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > TRIP PLANNING > My Disney Experience, Magic Bands, and FastPass+
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 09-21-2020, 05:44 PM   #11
Eeyorelover22
Grand Villa

I think this is call #4 for me...I'm not sure. So far I'm at 1 hour 49 minutes waiting. The CM said I should have received it already since I requested it in May and asked if I was sure I didn't have it. 100% positive. He went away...maybe he went home and forgot about me? He said it should take 2-3 billing cyclesWelp...we are way beyond that now that it's nearly October.

We'll see what he says besides that it's noted in my account.

2 hours 28 minutes. Really no info except I can expect it soon. Not sure that was worth my time. I did ask for a call back from management.

Last edited by Eeyorelover22; 09-21-2020 at 06:22 PM.
Eeyorelover22 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 06:40 PM   #12
ermindy1133
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeyorelover22 View Post
I think this is call #4 for me...I'm not sure. So far I'm at 1 hour 49 minutes waiting. The CM said I should have received it already since I requested it in May and asked if I was sure I didn't have it. 100% positive. He went away...maybe he went home and forgot about me? He said it should take 2-3 billing cyclesWelp...we are way beyond that now that it's nearly October.

We'll see what he says besides that it's noted in my account.

2 hours 28 minutes. Really no info except I can expect it soon. Not sure that was worth my time. I did ask for a call back from management.
Girl! That’s a nightmare! I work the next three nights, so I refuse to call until Thursday. When they make me mad, I don’t want it interfering with my sleep...

Just looked in MDE a little while ago, and our AP’s are both still there! Called on Aug 9th and was on hold for 51 minutes before a human answered. She wasn’t very magical, and told me to use the link in the email they sent me. No, I’ve waited 51 minutes for help. I need you to help me. “Well we really want y’all to use the link in the email.” The link will only let me request a refund for my AP, not my husband’s. “Yes. He will need to use the link in the email we sent him.” He didn’t receive an email. “Did he check his spam box?” Can you stop with 20 questions and hep me? “ sigh. Well I’ll have to do it in two separate transactions.” Guess what? So would we. How is that my fault? Anyway, Ms Pixie Dust sighed and rolled her eyes some more and finally said it was all taken care of. I see an unhappy phone call in my future...
Old 09-21-2020, 07:13 PM   #13
erikthewise
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by ermindy1133 View Post

Guess what? So would we. How is that my fault? Anyway, Ms Pixie Dust sighed and rolled her eyes some more and finally said it was all taken care of. I see an unhappy phone call in my future...
I'm impressed. Not just any CM can roll their eyes over the phone....

My Platinum AP is still holding on. Don't know if Platinum helps, or if they're just waiting until the day before I leave to pull it.

Charter Member of OOO (Order Of the Oval)
erikthewise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2020, 03:30 AM   #14
Crafty
Grand Villa

We called to request a refund in May, also. Still no refund. The last estimate was late September. It kept moving further and further out.

At least it seems that some of you have made progress.

And it is still late September. So hope exists.
Crafty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2020, 03:35 AM   #15
Crafty
Grand Villa

Quote:
Girl! That’s a nightmare! I work the next three nights, so I refuse to call until Thursday. When they make me mad, I don’t want it interfering with my sleep...

Just looked in MDE a little while ago, and our AP’s are both still there! Called on Aug 9th and was on hold for 51 minutes before a human answered. She wasn’t very magical, and told me to use the link in the email they sent me. No, I’ve waited 51 minutes for help. I need you to help me. “Well we really want y’all to use the link in the email.” The link will only let me request a refund for my AP, not my husband’s. “Yes. He will need to use the link in the email we sent him.” He didn’t receive an email. “Did he check his spam box?” Can you stop with 20 questions and hep me? “ sigh. Well I’ll have to do it in two separate transactions.” Guess what? So would we. How is that my fault? Anyway, Ms Pixie Dust sighed and rolled her eyes some more and finally said it was all taken care of. I see an unhappy phone call in my future...
Wait! What email? We did the whole thing for all 3 APs over the phone.

Now I am beginning to wonder if they didn’t process our request.
Crafty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2020, 03:35 AM   #16
ermindy1133
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by erikthewise View Post
I'm impressed. Not just any CM can roll their eyes over the phone....

My Platinum AP is still holding on. Don't know if Platinum helps, or if they're just waiting until the day before I leave to pull it.
Obviously, you didn’t raise teenaged girls. I’m very familiar with the tone of voice that accompanies a dramatic eye roll...
Old 09-22-2020, 03:37 AM   #17
ermindy1133
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crafty View Post

They sent some email with a link in it to request your refund. But we couldn’t do my husband’s that way because he didn’t get the email. I had to call.
Old 09-22-2020, 09:06 AM   #18
stellabutterman
One Bedroom

Called to cancel end of June. That should have been enough.

I got the email and cancelled what I thought were all of our APs. Not sure now. Mine is no longer in MDE, but DH's and the kids' are. No refund yet.
stellabutterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2020, 09:35 AM   #19
erikthewise
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Obviously, you didn’t raise teenaged girls. I’m very familiar with the tone of voice that accompanies a dramatic eye roll...
Nope, just 2 boys. But I can imagine.

Charter Member of OOO (Order Of the Oval)

Last edited by erikthewise; 09-22-2020 at 09:45 AM.
erikthewise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2020, 01:12 PM   #20
Carol
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crafty View Post

I never got the email, either. Nor did my DH.

When I called, CM would only do mine. But she let me pass the phone to my DH, so she ended up cancelling both. ( I hope ).
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote