home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > VACATION CLUB RESOURCES > "Perks Pages"
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 09-06-2019, 09:30 PM   #11
Goofygrl
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilphil View Post
Can anyone tell me if you can use your MVMCP ticket to enter the park after 2pm, then leave for a few hours and re-enter the park later?

Thanks
Yes.
Old 09-06-2019, 10:08 PM   #12
ilphil
Studio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofygrl View Post
Yes.
Thank you!!
ilphil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2019, 08:11 AM   #13
kzrooster
Add-on Aficionado

Iíd like to add that you can also reserve fastpasses beginning at 2pm so long as youíre linked to MDE.
kzrooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2019, 08:42 AM   #14
Njmedic2819
Waiting to pass ROFR (i.e., n00b)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kzrooster View Post
Iíd like to add that you can also reserve fastpasses beginning at 2pm so long as youíre linked to MDE.

So we can use 3 fastpasses during the party(i am talking about the 2pm-7pm time frame)? That don't come out of your everyday park tickets? I have heard some conflicting info about this. If the part ticket comes with 3 fastpasses, this would be be awesome.
Old 09-07-2019, 08:50 AM   #15
kzrooster
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Njmedic2819 View Post
So we can use 3 fastpasses during the party(i am talking about the 2pm-7pm time frame)? That don't come out of your everyday park tickets? I have heard some conflicting info about this. If the part ticket comes with 3 fastpasses, this would be be awesome.
We were able to make 3 fast pass selections before our dinner at 6 pm. We had no other tickets (length of stay or AP) so Iím not sure but...... I doubt you would have more than 3 total.
kzrooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2019, 12:36 PM   #16
Nickys
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Njmedic2819 View Post
Yes. No reports yet this year of any warnings about Fastpasses being cancelled.

Just remember to enter using your party ticket - look for the party line(s).

Quote:
We were able to make 3 fast pass selections before our dinner at 6 pm. We had no other tickets (length of stay or AP) so Iím not sure but...... I doubt you would have more than 3 total.
If you booked three at 2pm, 3pm & 4pm, you could get another two in easily. More if you moved up #s 2&3 to earlier times. In fact you could book the first for 1:30pm and still safely get there in time.
Nickys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 03:23 PM   #17
nicsmom
Grand Villa

Quote:
So you had no other tickets in your MDE account except for the party tickets? And you were able to make 3 FP? Did you make them 30 days out? THX
nicsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 01:26 AM   #18
MMC1
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicsmom View Post
So you had no other tickets in your MDE account except for the party tickets? And you were able to make 3 FP? Did you make them 30 days out? THX
Good question 30 or 60 day window ?
MMC1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 10:33 AM   #19
Nickys
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMC1 View Post
Good question 30 or 60 day window ?
That depends how you use them.

Some people link their party tickets to a dummy account in their name, not their main MDE account. If those dummy names are not on the reservation you will only get a 30 day window. But the reason they do that is to get 6 FPs on a party day, which means having an AP or another ticket linked to their main account.

Assuming you donít go down that route, which I find way too convoluted, then
you can still use your party ticket to book FPs. They will count as an extra day to whatever other tickets you have linked.

You can book FPs with them for any time of the day; MDE recognises them as a valid ticket, separate to any other tickets you may have, and doesnít limit you to certain times. However since you can only enter the park using the party tickets from 2pm or 4pm, then obviously it only makes sense to book from say 1:30pm onwards

As long as you enter the park via the special party entrance lines, it will only use your party ticket.
Nickys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 11:22 AM   #20
nicsmom
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickys View Post
That depends how you use them.

Some people link their party tickets to a dummy account in their name, not their main MDE account. If those dummy names are not on the reservation you will only get a 30 day window. But the reason they do that is to get 6 FPs on a party day, which means having an AP or another ticket linked to their main account.

Assuming you donít go down that route, which I find way too convoluted, then
you can still use your party ticket to book FPs. They will count as an extra day to whatever other tickets you have linked.

You can book FPs with them for any time of the day; MDE recognises them as a valid ticket, separate to any other tickets you may have, and doesnít limit you to certain times. However since you can only enter the park using the party tickets from 2pm or 4pm, then obviously it only makes sense to book from say 1:30pm onwards

As long as you enter the park via the special party entrance lines, it will only use your party ticket.
I am not saying that I am going to do this, and obviously it is an abuse of the system but I cannot help but ask...
So you are saying that I can make and use FP+ on an existing ticket held in my account, and I do not have to use that ticket for entry into the park....

So in theory, I could make and use FP+ multiple times on tickets in my account before I actually used those tickets for a park entry?
nicsmom is offline   Reply With Quote