home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > VACATION CLUB RESOURCES > Questions about Buying DVC > DVC Resale and ROFR Data
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes

Old 07-02-2021, 10:51 PM   #1
Marmar
Studio
 
Marmar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: NJ
Posts: 89
Default Did anyone use DVC Resale Experts?

Hello friends!
My family and i are looking to buy another DVC resale and I came across "DVC Resale Experts". The website looks good and very new. Let me know if you worked with them!

Thank you
__________________
: Me DH DS22 : DD16 DD12
Marmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2021, 06:28 AM   #2
tomandrobin
DVC Board Guide
 
tomandrobin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Maryland
Posts: 39,434
Default

New to me.....
The website looks nice.....listings seem pricey.
__________________
Love, Faith and Pixie dust!
tomandrobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2021, 09:47 AM   #3
MinnieSueB
Grand Villa
 
MinnieSueB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Location: NC
Posts: 1,034
Default

I just used them for my VGF contract that we closed in April. Nate Michael was my contact. They were very much on top of things. He did use a sales tactic on me that they had received several offers on the contact & if I wanted to up my price. NOPE! Stayed firm & closed on my price & seller payed dues.

I would use them again.

I will also say they used Mason Title that was fabulous - specifically Cammy Smith. She is great!!!

Good luck! Prices are getting a little crazy out there.
MinnieSueB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2021, 10:14 AM   #4
Marmar
Studio
 
Marmar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: NJ
Posts: 89
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinnieSueB View Post
I just used them for my VGF contract that we closed in April. Nate Michael was my contact. They were very much on top of things. He did use a sales tactic on me that they had received several offers on the contact & if I wanted to up my price. NOPE! Stayed firm & closed on my price & seller payed dues.

I would use them again.

I will also say they used Mason Title that was fabulous - specifically Cammy Smith. She is great!!!

Good luck! Prices are getting a little crazy out there.
This is very helpful, thank you so much.
__________________
: Me DH DS22 : DD16 DD12
Marmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2021, 04:25 PM   #5
JudieHopps
Grand Villa
 
JudieHopps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Zootopia, PA
Posts: 1,120
Default

We just used them for a VGF contract as well.
Not much contact , but very efficient.
We closed fast.
Happy with them and would use them again for the right contact.
JudieHopps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2021, 04:37 PM   #6
babysimba
Grand Villa
 
babysimba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 1,121
Default

We have never used them but I like their website! I agree with Tom, they seem a little high in pricing.
babysimba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2021, 08:55 PM   #7
Marmar
Studio
 
Marmar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: NJ
Posts: 89
Default

Prices are very high everywhere, not just this website. I am not sure if it will ever go down.
__________________
: Me DH DS22 : DD16 DD12
Marmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2021, 06:06 AM   #8
tomandrobin
DVC Board Guide
 
tomandrobin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Maryland
Posts: 39,434
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmar View Post
Prices are very high everywhere, not just this website. I am not sure if it will ever go down.

Inventory is tight everywhere. If they have something you like.....right points, right UY, right $$$.....Then put it the offer you think is right for you.



We were shopping for a RR resale. It was extremely disappointing between lack of inventory and finding that right sized contract. Then when we did find something, the prices were way too much and for the cost difference, we felt it was better to go direct.
__________________
Love, Faith and Pixie dust!
tomandrobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2021, 09:06 PM   #9
lovindisney
Add-on Aficionado
 
lovindisney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: a trip away from Disney!
Posts: 11,270
Default

Hadn't heard of this one!
__________________

Home Resorts - Riviera, VGF, BLT, BCV, AKV, PVB
lovindisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2021, 09:19 PM   #10
ermindy1133
Add-on Aficionado
 
ermindy1133's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 12,826
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomandrobin View Post
Inventory is tight everywhere. If they have something you like.....right points, right UY, right $$$.....Then put it the offer you think is right for you.



We were shopping for a RR resale. It was extremely disappointing between lack of inventory and finding that right sized contract. Then when we did find something, the prices were way too much and for the cost difference, we felt it was better to go direct.
And so…
__________________
(ME, Mindy) (DH, Tim) (DS, Brandon) (DD, Emily, Emma, or Princess, lol!) (DSGF, Heather)
ermindy1133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:32 PM.

© MouseOwners. "MouseOwners" is a registered servicemark. This is an unofficial fan site and is not affiliated in any way with The Walt Disney Company, the Disney Vacation Club, Disney Vacation Development, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries. All Disney images © The Walt Disney Company.
Powered by Forum Software