home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > JUST FOR FUN > Bibbity Bobbity Buying
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 07-31-2020, 05:35 PM   #31
Eeyorelover22
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mox147 View Post
I will do that, thank you for your kindness!
I put in for the pins and ears for Peter Pan but didnít get them. Extras will go online after today Iím sure. I didnít buy the Minnie so I know they will sell them. The teacup mug was on sale afterwards for awhile. Disney Food Blog posted that extras were online.

For sure Iíll enter for HM for you. Iím not interested in the HM pieces.
Eeyorelover22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2020, 06:59 PM   #32
ermindy1133
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeyorelover22 View Post
I put in for the pins and ears for Peter Pan but didnít get them. Extras will go online after today Iím sure. I didnít buy the Minnie so I know they will sell them. The teacup mug was on sale afterwards for awhile. Disney Food Blog posted that extras were online.

For sure Iíll enter for HM for you. Iím not interested in the HM pieces.

Old 07-31-2020, 07:25 PM   #33
Eeyorelover22
Grand Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ermindy1133 View Post
[/b]

I’m a reformed collector of Disney items. It’s a constant battle to not collect things anymore. I sooth my inner collecting beast by buying some items for DD. The Peter Pan mug. It’s taken me six years to down size my collection. I love HM and all things Disney but I cannot let down my guard!
Old 07-31-2020, 07:34 PM   #34
ermindy1133
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeyorelover22 View Post

Iím a reformed collector of Disney items. Itís a constant battle to not collect things anymore. I sooth my inner collecting beast by buying some items for DD. The Peter Pan mug. Itís taken me six years to down size my collection. I love HM and all things Disney but I cannot let down my guard!
Stay strong! Iíll pray for you (While Iím buying the HM merchandise... )
Old 07-31-2020, 08:00 PM   #35
Eeyorelover22
Grand Villa

Quote:

Itís been a great fund for my kidsí education.
Old 08-01-2020, 12:33 PM   #36
Mox147
Two Bedroom

Quote:
Save some HM merch for me
Old 08-01-2020, 12:38 PM   #37
Kerri jo
Grand Villa

Am I missing something? I click on the link and there isn't any product to choose from for entry. Does it come and go, and if so, how do you know when they have added items? Can you tell I'm not much of a shopper?! And what is MMA in the context of this thread?
2020 ~ AUL, BCV, BWV; 2019 ~ PVB, PVB, SSR, DLP, BCV, BCV, HHI, BWI, PVB, AUL; 2018 ~ PVB & King Kamehameha Club Level (yes, totally worth it!), BLT; BCV; PVB; BWV; PVB; BLT; PVB; 2017 ~ SOG, PVB, BLT, PVB, AUL; 2016 ~ DLP, SOG; 2015 ~ DLR, SOG; 2014 ~ DLR, SOG; 2013 ~ BCV, VWL, AKV, SSR; 2012 ~ DLR, SOG; 2011 ~ DLR, SOG; 2010 ~ BCV, BWV; 2009 ~ BCV, BWV, OKW; 2008 ~ Poly; 2007 ~ POP, CSR, VBO; 2006 ~ DLR; 2005 ~ BWV, SOG, VWL, DLR; 2004 ~ SOG; 2003 ~ GF, Poly, Cont; 2002 ~ OKW; 2001 ~ THV; 1990s ~ All Star Sports; 1980s ~ Fort Wilderness, Contemporary
Kerri jo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 12:47 PM   #38
ermindy1133
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerri jo View Post
Am I missing something? I click on the link and there isn't any product to choose from for entry. Does it come and go, and if so, how do you know when they have added items? Can you tell I'm not much of a shopper?! And what is MMA in the context of this thread?
No offerings through MerchPass right now. Itís supposed to level the playing field for high-demand items. When items are about to be released, you receive an email. Go to the site and register for the items you are interested in purchasing. If your name is drawn for that item, you get another email with a deadline to order. I think. I havenít actually used it myself, though I did get the email inviting me to enter the drawings.
Old 08-01-2020, 12:51 PM   #39
ermindy1133
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mox147 View Post
Save some HM merch for me
Obviously you missed my post about my terrible luck! But I can dream about winning a chance to purchase the HM stuff...
Old 08-01-2020, 07:02 PM   #40
Mox147
Two Bedroom

Quote:
No offerings through MerchPass right now. Itís supposed to level the playing field for high-demand items. When items are about to be released, you receive an email. Go to the site and register for the items you are interested in purchasing. If your name is drawn for that item, you get another email with a deadline to order. I think. I havenít actually used it myself, though I did get the email inviting me to enter the drawings.
Yes this is all correct.