home News forums Reviews Trade links

Go Back   The DVC Boards at MouseOwners.com - the place to talk DVC and Walt Disney World > JUST FOR FUN > Community Hole
 Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 01-17-2019, 01:02 AM   #231
Fmer55
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by reblzmom View Post
Oh, Mike - that is a shame. So sorry to hear that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kzrooster View Post
Sorry Mike.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy View Post
Sorry for your loss Mike, what a wonderful relationship he had with your family ... so sorry for your loss
Thank you all.

Stay clear of me though.

Saturday Westerdale.

Sunday Chargers.

Tuesday a good friend fell down the stairs and broke his back. 3 months in a brace.

Today, daughter melting down about her gymnastic coaches, all but one, Yep, the one she liked got fired today.

Oh yeah. Was bringing in firewood today, foot got stuck on a piece of wood, I went down on gravel and Belgian blocks. Scraped my arm real bad and definitely sprained my wrist. If worse in the morning then X Rays will be forthcoming.

DH, me(Mike)MOD136, DW DD11DD8
Fmer55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 04:24 AM   #232
Brian5581
Add-on Aficionado

Iím so sorry, Mike. Best wishes at this difficult time, and always.
Brian5581 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 08:15 AM   #233
disneymomof2
Grand Villa

Sorry about Westerdale and the other series of events, Mike. Better times are around the corner....

ME DH DS20 DD18
disneymomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 11:17 AM   #234
disneycrazy
Add-on Aficionado

Wow Mike, that isn't good. It has to get better.....I never know what to say....No where to go but up?
Old 01-17-2019, 11:37 AM   #235
Fmer55
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian5581 View Post
I’m so sorry, Mike. Best wishes at this difficult time, and always.
Quote:
Originally Posted by disneymomof2 View Post
Sorry about Westerdale and the other series of events, Mike. Better times are around the corner....
Quote:
Originally Posted by disneycrazy View Post
Wow Mike, that isn't good. It has to get better.....I never know what to say....No where to go but up?
I think I may have broken the curse by staying up until 4:30 am watching Simina Halep. I almost jinxed her but I think maybe I put this to bed with her win. Let’s see what today brings.

DH, me(Mike)MOD136, DW DD11DD8
Fmer55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 12:33 PM   #236
D C
Add-on Aficionado

Damn, Mike. Sorry about Westerdale. That's so sad.
Old 01-17-2019, 01:55 PM   #237
disneycrazy
Add-on Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fmer55 View Post
I think I may have broken the curse by staying up until 4:30 am watching Simina Halep. I almost jinxed her but I think maybe I put this to bed with her win. Letís see what today brings.
WFT? I got up at 5 am....I'd love to stay up and watch her, but that just isn't in the cards. I love Halep.
Old 01-17-2019, 02:33 PM   #238
PAJD
Grand Villa

Wow Mike, so sorry to hear all of that. Hang in there. Guess the old saying when it rains, it pours is true. Hope things turn around soon for you.

Karl, thanks for the outlook on the weather. Hoping if something bad is coming Saturday it waits til after my brother's flight for home takes off. Can't afford to be stuck here.

I was wondering how she'd do with indoor track. She's in great shape from XC, but running 3000 meters outdoors is just different than running 200 or 400 or 800 on a 200 meter indoor track. And the level of competition at these indoor meets can be intimidating. It's not like spring track with CYO, this is USATF and AAU, and these kids and their coaches eat, sleep and breath track, and many of these girls are already bigger and developed. It's tough. Of all the success she's had running though, I was never more impressed than I was with her 800 on Sunday. She ran down and beat a girl from this big time club from Camden who has never lost in that event. All I heard from the minute we got there was how good she was, and how good their girl that ran the 400 was. It was so cool to see her win that 800, and the reaction of the crowd when she was making that move at the end. She was so happy. Unfortunately she was in a different 400 heat than the winner of that race, and came in 2nd in that, but they'll be in the same heat next week. That one will be really tough but can't wait to see it.

Stay safe with all the weather, the wreath can wait!! I may not get my lights inside for a few weeks, but tonight I'll finally unplug them. Karl, I miss I'll miss it too. There's 2 houses in our neighborhood hanging on, but it's time.

MOD 122
PAJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 08:46 PM   #239
disneymomof2
Grand Villa

Jeff - thatís fantastic! You should be proud! ...... same here with the outdoor lights. I just unplugged them yesterday.

Kelly - howís the drive going for your daughter? And you?

ME DH DS20 DD18
disneymomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 08:48 PM   #240
kzrooster
Add-on Aficionado

Hi team!
kzrooster is online now   Reply With Quote